Testifying With A Kiss

Jungkook came back from Tarace in anger.
How dare that boy be so close to Jimim? How dare Jimin laugh with others? How dare this boy be able to make him laugh? It should be me. I should be the one who can make Jimin laugh and be happy. Why can't I

He is filled with anger. He walked towards the verandah. He was feeling suffocating and just wanted to feel some relaxation. He came in front of the front garden. He sat there for twenty minutes.

Oh, I should have to count stars to suppress my anger. Where are the stars? Oh, stars, hello stars! Where you all are not able to see them—oh, I forgot—because of the glitz of the city, it's a bit tough to see them, but in Hadong, the sky seems full of shining diamonds like stars. Oh,

Jimin my love, you always hurts me, baby.

I don't't know why I am feeling angry at Jimin. He was just laughing at that fool, nothing more, but still, why was he laughing with him? I can also act like a fool to make him happy, and I can act like a monkey if he likes monkeys this much. this . This boy is a monkey. No, not a monkey. He is Gorrila. Oh my god, his scary voice, and my Jimin was finding it funny and laughing like hehehe, showing his all thirty-two, he said all this to himself while pouting,

Hoshi watching Jungkook in amazement standing behind him.

Ahm ahm ahm Hoshi cleared his throat just to get Jungkook's attention. "Sir, do you need something? Hoshi asked.
(Hoshi is one of the servants who works for Jeon's household; Jungkook never calls them servants with due respect; he always addresses them as helpers or with the name Jungkook, treating them as friends. Hoshi is a good friend to him.)

Yes, I need Jimin.Go and bring him for me.

Hoshi is looking at him with wide eyes. Sir, I am talking about this. He showed a snack- and drink-filled tray.

No, I don't want that now. Go.

When Hoshi started walking to the left, he called him

listen Hoshi I want your help. Jungkook said to his servant

Yes, sir, what can I do for you?

Go and lie to Jimin that your master is having some health problems, like loose motions. No, loose motions are a bad idea.

stinky idea Hoshi said while scrunching his nose. than think of some good health problems, like you are going to tell him your master fainted. brings him into the dream room.

Oh, in your room? Hoshi asked.

Yes, now go. But Hoshi is still standing there, not moving a bit, looking here and there while whistling.

Hoshi What's your problem now go? Jungkook said with pleading eyes:

Sir, those eyes are not going to work on me.
Hoshi, please with puppy eyes Jungkook requested

Sir, I am here only to work for the household; it doesn't come under my duty. Hoshi said this while pointing to his pocket above his chest.

Oh, I understood. You are asking for a bribe, huh?

Sir, whether you want Jimin Hyung or not, don't waste my time and yours by assassinating my character. Hoshi said this while sipping on juice and picking it from the tray.

Oh god, this hoshi knows my weakness. Go bring him. I will pay you your bribe, as Jungkook promised.

Okay, if you say so . Hoshi and Jungkook both sealed the deal of bribe.

Hoshi left the place with a smile on his face. He knows how much Jungkook loves Jimin. He loves them together. He is just taking a little bit of advantage of Jungkook's right now. He is smiling. He never liked Tae as Jungkook's spouse. Because he knows Jungkook only loves Jimin from since his childhood .

Jimin is sitting in a corner, searching for Jungkook. He wants to see him before leaving for home.

Hoshi came close to Jimin,

sir 
Yes, hoshi,

Sir, come with me. I don't know what happened. Jungkook, sir, fainted.

When Jimin heard Jungkook's name without questioning, he followed Hoshi. Jimin's heart is beating faster now, and he is thinking about what happened to Jungkook. He is walking in the direction Hoshi is directing him, and he is feeling like crying.

In this room, Dr.Jimin, after directing Jimin Hoshi, left the place.

When Jimin entered the room, he felt that someone closed the door with a thud. He flinched. Suddenly, he smelled Jungkook's scent. Then he realised. Jungkook is hugging him from behind while placing his face on his shoulders. whispering into his ears Dr., your patient is dying from a lack of Vitamin love. Shower your patient a little with vitamin love and save his life. Please, Dr., help your patient. Jungkook said all this kissing on his nap.