Discovering The Path

at jeon's office

Jungkook is sitting in his cabin, thinking about all that happened yesterday night.

Good morning, sir. Miss Lee greeted Jungkook.

Oh, good morning, Miss Lee.

Sir, Today, you are late for work for the first time. Is everything alright?

Everything is wrong. Jungkook mumbled, but Miss Lee heard it clearly.

Sir, can I talk to you about something?

Miss Lee said so, but now she is thinking whether to say this or not.
Jungkook is waiting for her to start.

miss Lee You were saying something Jungkook asked.

sir I am a bit confused. Yesterday night at the party, I noticed Dr. Jimin's reactions were strange towards you. He was looking at you secretly and trying to avoid you as much as possible. I mean, he should not have to be affected by your presence when he has nothing in his heart for you, but why was he trying to run away? I had some doubts from the start, but yesterday's party's behaviour strengthened them more.
You don't have to agree with me, but what I felt was that. I wanted to share my observations only.

miss Lee I know you are a very good observer. You have a habit of observing people, and you can share it with me. Jungkook said,

Now Miss Lee wanted to talk about Taehyung. Taehyung is Jungkook's spouse, and now she is afraid to say anything about him.
How would it be if Sir got offended by my words about his spouse? No, Miss Lee, control your stupidity here. Don't say anything about Taehyung. Miss Lee is busy thinking about all this. She is in a dilemma. What will be the aftereffect? If he feels that I am disrespecting his husband,

Miss Lee,What are you thinking now so deeply? Tell me what you want to discuss.

Sir, I'm not sure whether I should say anything. I don't want you to be angry with me and throw me out of the company, and I don't have proof for that; it's just my opinion.

Jungkook looked at her and smiled a little.
Oh, Miss Lee, tell me I will not get offended.

Promise you will not throw me out. if I share my opinion.

I will throw you out if you are not going to share it right now. Now tell me that Jungkook scolded her cutely.

On the occasion of your marriage with Dr. Jimin. When Jimin called off the marriage by saying that he was not in love with you, he was smiling, but that smile was kind of filled with pain. I mean, whole body language-I don't know how to explain it to you-like a normal person would smile if he saw something delightful, but Dr. Jimin had plastered smiles throughout the whole marriage ceremony. When you were crying, he was smiling at that time to, and everyone in the room had moist eyes. but he had a smile on his face; it was looking like he was crying in his smile. My whole attention was on Jimin in that marriage because I was hating on him. Miss Lee blurted out these words without realising what she is saying.

Jungkook is looking at her with wide eyes, she has immediately realised what she said in flow.

hehehehe I mean, I was jealous of him because he was getting married to someone I loved. Once, sir, stop looking at me like that; it's natural. Ms. Lee said this while feeling embarrassed.

Now come to the point. Jungkook said this to Miss Lee.

When you both were-I mean Taehyung and you-I saw contentment and bliss on his face. He was sacrificing himself , wasn't he miss Lee questioned to get a nod from jungkook? Then why it was looking like he is getting something precious but not sacrificing I mean on his face was pure bliss. when you both were vowing, and you said, "I do,. At the same time, Dr. Jimin stumbled a little. It was looking like those two words of yours hit him hard on his heart, same just like I felt when you rejected me miss Lee again said the painful thing unknowingly.Jungkook looking at her with sadness