Painfull Truth

on call.

Jungkook is talking to Miss Lee while driving.

Miss Lee I am not coming today. I am busy with some other important work and have postponed all the meetings for the day with clients. Please rearrange the schedule for next week.

call ended

After 30 minutes, Jungkook is standing in front of a house that Eaunwoo gave him the address for. He rang the doorbell, one girl opened the door; her age appeared to be around twenty-five.

Hello, Miss Mi-cha, my name is Jeon Jungkook.

yes, sir, I know you come inside, Miss Mi-cha said.

It looks like I know you; I have seen you somewhere before. jungkook said  

It's because I am a former employee of your hotel. I worked with Hotel Crown as a senior manager for two years. mi-cha replied

You left the job from there; why? I mean, the hotel offers a good salary and a good working environment.

Your mother forced me to leave the job by accusing me of rigging the hotel's account and stealing money.

miss mi-cha Watch your mouth before blaming my mother; she can't do anything wrong like that. She is my mother, and I know her well. You must have done something wrong; that's why she threw you out. I came here with the hope that I would get some answers, but it looks like you are sitting here, filling your heart with poison against my mother. I don't want to talk to you; you are not trustworthy.

Jungkook stood up to leave the house.

Don't you want to know about your Jimin?

Jungkook stopped on the track after hearing Jimin's name.

Oho, Miss Mi-cha, if you are so eager to tell me now about Jimin, then why have you stopped yourself until now to open about the truth? You just want take revenge from my by turning me against her.

BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER HAD THREATENED TO SHUT MY MOUTH. SHE THREATENED TO HAND ME OVER TO THE POLICE FOR STEALING FROM THE COMPANY'S ACCOUNT. But now that I can't keep this secret from you, your mother deserves punishment; she did things that you couldn't expect just to marry you with Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't say even a word to Mi-cha; he is not in the mood to listen to anything garbage about his mother. He is walking towards the door to leave his place.

Don't you want to listen to what your mother did to your Jimin? Mi-cha said in a bit louder voice?

Jungkook again stopped on the track after listening this.

Jeon Jungkook I can prove my allegations. If you are ready to support and trust me,

Now Jungkook is looking at her. when the girl said it with this much of confidence. One side of him wants to know everything. Another side of him is afraid to face reality if all her allegations about his mother come true. He will be heartbroken because he can't even imagine his mother destroying someone's life like that.

Tell me, Miss Mi-Cha. he said while collecting some courage to face the truth because he wants to know everything.

"Sir I was on duty that day when your mother booked a room. She specifically asked me not to book the whole lobby for anyone else, especially the soundproof one.

Jimin came to meet with your mother in that room. Your mother and one of her friend were both together, I hadn't paid much attention at that time who was the other lady. According to the hotel service and abide by hotel's rule we have to offer the refreshment to the guest on their arrival instead of sending some other employe. I myself took the trolley of refreshment and snacks towards the lobby to serve the owner of the hotel. I opened the door a little and heard someone is crying.