Sharing The Plan

author pov

Jimin is packing, he need all necessary things as he is going to rural area. taehyung is helping him . taehyung filled his suitcase with stylish outfits.

"yeaaahh what you did? you filled whole two suitcase with clothes only what about other necessities?" jimin yelled.

"oh hyung i have prepared one more bag for necessities." tae said.

"whaaat.... you prepared total three bags . tae i am going that place to work not for fashion show and that place is rural doesn't mean that place don't have anything for human beings, it's not isolated area it has roads, buses, school every thing but still not much developed. it's some hilly and reserved area construction work is restricted by law just preserve environment, that's it tae." jimin yelled at taehyung.

" i don't need this much clothes and perfume, and what is this matching undergarments and accessories , you know me, tae. how limited my needs are and i can't drag these many suitcases." jimin said .

"how ungrateful you are jimin hyung i am packing all this things from long hours and you are denying, i want my brother stylish what people will going to say look taehyung the fashion designer,s brother don't have any fashion sense . okay and i heard that the place is really beautiful hilly area . i will also come for one or two days actually i want to come right now but you know my job just joined." taehyung said.

jungkook's pov

Right now i am at office talking with miss lee discussing about the schedule ., i am completing all my pending work for today i already told miss lee about i m leaving for somewhere for some days for some personal work . i told her, there is a important meeting after twelve days i will come to attend it till then she can coordinate with me virtually . miss lee is very good employee she is working from long time she can handle very well .

"so all done miss lee." I asked....

"yes sir." she replied.

j hope Hyung came to my office with smile in his face .

" hello miss Lee." he greeted miss lee and she replied his greetings.

i asked to miss lee to leave for now and she left from cabin for now.

i called hobi hyung to meet. hobi hyung looking at me with smirk on his face .

"so your secretary huh?" he questioned .

" what huh hyung and why this dirty smirk." i questioned back .

" oh common jungkookshii u know what i am trying to ask . by the way she is beautiful and seems totally in love with you. " hobi Hyung said .

"arrrrhhh hobi Hyung pls change the topic. you know about me." i said .

"yeeaahhh i know but try to date someone atleast once." hobi Hyung said .

"hobi hyung , i did not called you here to talk about to set date for me i called you here for some other reason." i said .

''what's the reason ?" j hope asked .

"Hyung it's lunch time let's have luch together we will discuss during lunch. it's happy news you know now let's go ."

in restaurant-

we both are having lunch and,

"so tell me about what's so important you can't tell me on call ." Hobi Hyung asked,

"hyung jimin is going for medical camp to
Hadong ." I said.

"so jimin is going for medical camp to handong a rural village so this the happy news you called me here , oh are we celebrating it here with lunch treat for this?" j hope Hyung made fun of me.

"Hyung don't make fun of me without listening complete . i have decided to go after him. you know here jimin always avoids me always runs away when ever i approaches him , and in hadong he will going to live alone , it will be easy to talk . here it's not easy in hospital he is always surrounded by doctor other colleagues and at home it's always grandma and aunty. and on call well he never attends my calls , never gives me any chance to talk and meet . in our school we both were closest friends now he behaves like stranger to me. so i planned to go there i will rent closest house with him so i can go to him when ever i want ,and you know sometimes you have to use others ways to impress ." I said to hobi hyung.

"so now you ll be going to dance like a peacock dance infront peahen to attract to mate and breed in rain , waaaqhhh jeon jungkook you are going to seduce Jimin aren't you ?" j hope Hyung questioned with smirk on his face .

oh hell again this smirk it's cringes me .

"ahhhhhhh hyung i didn't call you here to make fun of me." I said to him.

"by the way you appointed taehyung as new head designer , well he deserves he is the best ." I said.

"jeon jungkook dont praises him overly just because he is jimin's brother. Ofcourse he is talented but for the post of head designer experience required he is still fresher, mom told me to appoint him at that post." j hope Hyung said.

"why mom asked you to recruit him on that post ?" I ask.

"i don't know jungkookshii why mom has this much affection for taehyung i just followed her order." j hope said.

"well Hyung mom also has affection towards Jimin she will going to love him even more when i will get married to him." I said to him, all smiling while thinking about i and jimin getting married.

"come back to home Hyung i feel empty without you i stil spend time in your room sometime." I said to hobi hyung.

end of jungkook's pov

Hoseok's pov

jungkook loves mom way too much. i can't tell him that's mom is the reason i left home and poor jungkook is in delusion that mom loves jimin and taehyung equally. i also miss mom , dad and jungkookie. i also feels alone in that big house but mom don't want me to stay with them . i can't tell this to jungkook.

Thank you for giving time to this book

if you like the chapter pls vote and comment it's motivate me to write