Jungkook's Rage

Jungkook is driving and thinking about all he heard and watched in that footage...His heart is crying for Jimin and for his child. He is feeling unworthy for Jimin; he is ashamed of himself for failing to read Jimin's face...My Jimin endured all pain alone.
How much pain must he have felt at that time while aborting? How much pain does the body feels, even from a small cut? He has cut a part of his body from his womb and drained it away like an impurity. The foetus must have been the size of a peanut.

A loud sob left from Jungkook's mouth, thinking about Feotus. He collected himself a little and dialled Jimin's number.

on call 

Heh, hello, Jimin.

Jungkook, what happened? Why is your voice sounding like you are crying? What happened? Are you alright? Tell me, my heart is sinking.

I don't know Jimin. Please come to meet me at Hotel Crown Room number one three one. 

wh whey Why, I I mean, why in this hotel and in the room? Jimin's voice was shaking while talking to Jungkook.

Jungkook called him into this hotel, specifically into the same room. There are many painful memories of Jimin attached to this hotel and that room.

jimin I came here to meet with a client. But suddenly I am feeling so much pain in my head and chest. I am not well. Don't question much. Just come. I can't talk much on the phone because of pain.

What happened? Are you sick?

I am not well, not at all.

Without talking much, Jimin disconnected the call, he is ready to leave for the hotel. he can't think straight when it comes to Jungkook. He left his house in hurry even not bothered to change his clothes.

Jungkook knows Jimin's fear; he knows he is calling him into that room. That room is a torture chamber for Jimin, he knows, but he wants to mourn over his child's death in the same room where Jimin detached him from his body. He can't do anything.
except mourning. 

At the hotel crown room, no. one, three, one
Right now, Jungkook is in the same room where Jimin aborted his child. He is watching everything. feeling like crying. He is sitting on the bed right now, waiting for Jimin's arrival.

after half an hour.

Jimin's pov
I am again standing in front of the hotel crown, and all my old memories are flashing in front of my eyes. the pain I endured in this hotel. My old wounds reopened again. This hotel haunts me and scares me to death. I had promised myself not even to come to The street on which this hotel is located, but look at my fate again dragged me here. I am standing at the place where I lost one part of me. My destiny brought me back here again. All agony, the pain, returned again. I lost a piece of my own body my child here. But the love of my life is here, and I have to proceed into this hotel. I can't let him be in this pain.

Now Jimin is standing in front of the same room, or, according to him, the torture chamber. He collected all his courage and opened the door. He just entered and felt someone pull him in with a Jerk.

When Jimin entered the room, Jungkook came fast towards the door and pulled him hard into his arms. Their chests collided with each other.

Jungkook slammed his lips against Jimin's without saying a single word. Jungkook is kissing Jimin while attaching him to his own body. He was crying into the kiss. He is sucking Jimin's lips so hard that immediately Jimin realises this is all Jungkook's anger. It didn't take long for Jimin to understand that Jungkook has find out the hidden truth. Jimin is not in a position to return the kiss, as Jungkook is not letting him to do so. Jungkook is punishing him with in this kiss while biting and sucking hard on his lips. Jungkook detached himself from Jimin and slapped him hard on his left cheek. The slap was so tight that Jimin fell down on the floor with the effect of a push-in slap. Jimin's lip is bleeding a little because of harsh kiss.

So, Doctor Jimin—or should I call you the actor Jimin? or maybe the sacrificer Jimin. Who are you? What's your identity?

You think only you can lie and act. I lied today to call you here.Doctor I can also act a little bit. How's my acting skills I know I can't act like you. you are to good at acting. Now let's come to the point my sweetheart.