Convincing For Club

Today, Jimin had an one important surgery to perform that's why he left home early in the morning for hospital. He successfully saved patient life. It's took seven hours to complete the surgery procedures. He was in OT from last seven hours. Jimin is one of the bestest cardiac surgeons and physicians in seoul.

After completing that surgery, he's sitting with his senior and friend Eunwoo, talking about another patient medical case history.

"Jimin, you're looking so exhausted and tired. Go home and take some rest." Eunwoo says.

Jimin's Pov

My boss Eunwoo told me to go home and take some rest because I'm really feeling bit tired. All of sudden, yesterday talk came in my mind. I and Tae had planned for outing but today I left him without informing. I checked my phone, Oh my god...he had called me many time. He must be angry at me. "What to do now oh whoa...Jimin, you're such a fool." Yesterday it's completely slipped out of my mind that's today I had an important cardiac surgery to perform. I am walking back and forth in my cabin and thinking about excuses.

"Why I'm thinking so hard? My baby brother is grown up now, he'll understand the urgency, I hope so...relax Jimin." I said to myself then i left from hospital for home.

•×End of Jimin's Povו

Eunwoo's Pov

When I was passing through Jimin's cabin. I saw him. He was rambling something while walking back and forth. He was looking so cute while changing his facial expressions.

"Why he's talking to himself?" I thought. I'm so happy to see how Jimin is excited to go home for the very first time. Mostly, he spends his time in hospital even after completing his working hours. It's nice change. I can see on his face that he's is genuinely happy today. Well, he loves his brother way too much. I wish one day, i can collect much courage to confess my feelings to him. I don't know how to confess. He never gave me a chance to start other topic other than work. Oh, Eunwoo think something fast.

•×End of Eunwoo's Povו

Jimin arrives at home. He's acting cool. When he enters inside house, he saw Taehyung is sitting on couch and watching some variety shows on tv.

Taehyung's Pov

I saw jimin entering home. He's looking tired and exhausted. I wanted to fight with him for not picking up my calls and for leaving me in the morning without even telling me. I walked towards him but Jimin stopped me right there.

"I have to freshen up first then you can touch me I came back from hospital." jimin said to me. I rolled my eyes he is acting like i am an infant who will catch germs easily puff... Why his protective mode is always on why he always makes me realise that I am a little kid.

•×End of tae's povו

Jimin can see angry face of his brother. He got some time from taehyung he knows with in five minutes his brother anger will disappear .

tae asked Jimin to "go and take bath I am going to make coffee for both of us come fast i have something to talk with you." tae said.

Jimin came back to hall after showering. It's 5 pm in evening he was feeling bit tired earlier but now he is not feeling tiredness at all after seeing his brother they both seating on dining table having their coffee.

Taehyung asked Jimin about how was his day. then he told jimin that He met jungkook today how he surprised him with surprise visit he is telling everything with exciting happy face.
Jimin can see how his brother's face brightened up when he is mentioning about jungkook. his ear to ear smile can tell how much happy he is .

taehyung is little hesitant for asking to jimin about to go for clubbing with jungkook and other friends. he can't loose that chance to spend some more time with jungkook. Throwing all his hassiness aside he asked to jimin to come to club as Jungkook, hoseok and some friends has planned a party today. jimin isn't interested to go in club as he is not fan of crowdy places . it's not like that he doesn't enjoy life he has his own ways to enjoy.

Jimin raised his eyebrows so now he understood why his brother didn't get angry on him. he denied tae in one go looking outside of the window but tae is tae he knows how to convince his brother. He just need to show him his puppy eyes and little fake sadness on his face and done.

Jimin is sipping coffee from his mug looking at tae's face how sad he is looking right now. He can't see his brother sad face and don't have courage to deny those puppy eyes so he agreed.

"i have to take some rest for some time as i am tired tae." Jimin said.

"who is stopping you to take rest go and sleep for awhile." tae replied with sassy attitude ....

"yeah this kid." Jimin mumbled to himself.

"i will prepare outfit for both of us." taehyung said to jimin .. he is excited after all he will going to join dance floor with his love.

Jimin came back in to his room. He is feeling little uneasy and little sad too.. He can't explain his inner fear to anyone he is helpless. Even not able to avoid this uneasy feeling he afraid of . If his fear will come true no..no that will be not good for anyone for my family i can't disappoint my baby brother and my family because of me.

Right now i can't take any risk but how I will going to avoid him I always feels so much defeated infront of him. Right now i can't think all this I want to sleep for awhile.

Jimin shrugged off this uneasy feeling for right now and laid on bed to sleep. He is ready to enjoy with his friends and brother he can't disappoint taehyung.

tbc

''upcomming chapters it will mostly jikook interaction .

vote and comment to support my work
thank you