•☆•Extra Chapter 1/2•☆•

Sumiko was now 8 years old, she was outside playing with her cousins and friends.
They was playing with toys not bothering anyone.

[ Let me show you what the Sumiko looks like she also wearing what she have on in the picture]

Tanjiro and Mitsuri daughter
Name: Kamado Sumiko
Age: 8 year old

Tanjiro and Mitsuri daughter Name: Kamado Sumiko Age: 8 year old

This is what the butterfly girls looks like now.

[ Back to the stor ]

Sumiko wasn't paying attention to her soundings while she was following her father's crow.
Tomioka and Tengen supposed to watch all the kids while Mitsuri and Obanai went on a double date with Nezuko and Zenitsu. Aoi and Inosuke went on their honeymoon, Kanao and Tengen wives was working at the hospital. Rengoku was out with his family and with his fiance he met 3 years back.

Sumiko slip off a cliff that was only a few feet down. She did hurt her ankle she cry for a hour calling out her mom.
After that time she released that nobody could hear her, she looks at her bracelets she got from her mother.
" Daddy...please help me.." she cries.
The wind blowing around Sumiko gently almost like it was trying to comfort her.

30 minutes later, Tomioka and Tengen was shouting Sumiko name. They was trying to find her " Damn it! Where could she be?!" Tengen said. Kanji came running out and went where Tomioka and Tengen was at.
" Mr. Tomioka! Mr. Uzui! Ms. Korji is coming back in 30mintes!" She said.
The formal hashira looks at each other " when she gets here before we find Sumiko, just tell here we took her somewhere and coming back soon" Tomioka said.

Kanji nodded and left " We have to hurry to find her " Tomioka said. They both went there separate ways to find Sumiko.
Meanwhile, Sumiko sat up against a tree put her knees against her chest.
That's when she seen a bird coming her way it was pretty. It looks like her uncle Sparrow bird.

 It looks like her uncle Sparrow bird

" Did you come to find me?.." Sumiko asked. The sparrow chirp meaning a yes. Sumiko smiles then frown " I hurt my ankle so I won't be able to walk.." she said sadly.
The sparrow chirps sad then he flew around her chirping something, somehow Sumiko understood him. She brighten her smile " Yes go get my uncle, I'll wait here!" She said.

The sparrow flew away leaving Sumiko alone once again. She stretched her body trying to get comfortable. She laid her head against the tree closing her eyes taking a nap.
Sumiko opens her eyes finding herself in a field of flowers she was scared looking around. She didn't notice when someone walks up behind her " You turned into a beautiful young lady, Sumiko" she heard a man voice.

Sumiko wad terrified and slowly looks behind her seeing a tall male with a fire mark on his four head, burgundy long hair ties up into a long ponytail. He was squat down at Sumiko level smiling brightly at her.
She felt a strong connection between them as they stared at each other.
" W-who are you?.." she nervously asked.

The man stand up and walks to Sumiko, she steps back a bit when he got closer to her. The man stops in front of her and put his hand up. Sumiko close her eyes expecting him to hurt her or something. But her puts his hand on top of her head she opens her eyes slowly confused.
" Sumiko I'm sorry I couldn't be in your life..." He said. Sumiko was now even more confused " What?.."
" Sumiko, remember this. I'll will always love you~..." He said. Then she and him was slowly disappearing away. They both heard Mitsuri voice calling out her name " Well it time for me to go. It was nice to see my daughter again..." He said. This shocked Sumiko " W-wait..Wait!" She yells as they both fully disappeared.

Sumiko opens her eyes seeing her mother worried face with tears, Obanai standing beside her. Tomioka also looking worried at her, Zenitsu was considered same with Nezuko.
" Are you alright Sumiko!?" Mitsuri asked. Sumiko sat up and slowly nodded her head still shock from what happened.

The next morning, Sumiko was out the garden sitting on the bench thinking about what happened yesterday. That's when her cousin Yoshioka sat next to her " Did something happen Sumiko?" He asked.

[ Nezuko and Zenitsu oldest child age 7half years old_ pretend he has Zenitsu eyes color]

Sumiko looks at him in his eyes " I seen this man in my dreams......and he said weird things to me.." Yoshioka looks at Sumiko " Like what?" He asked.
" Something like: I'll will always love you or it was nice to see my daughter again~...." Sumiko said. Yoshioka thought about it " Could he be your father? I mean qe never met or seen your dad before" he said.

" That makes sense cause he did call me his daughter, but why would I meet him in my dreams?..." Sumiko asked. Yoshioka shrugs his shoulder " That I don't know. Made we should ask auntie korji, she should know" He suggested. Sumiko agreeds " Alright, I'll ask her later today. Let's get something to eat" Sumiko said getting off the bench and Yoshioka follow behind her.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
878 words!!