°•♡°•Chapter Fifty•°♡•°Final

Later that night Mitsuri was getting ready to have a sleep over with tanjiro so he won't be lonely. Tomioka was eating something when he seen mitsuri came out her room.
" Where are you going?" He asked. Mitsuri smiles at him " I'm going to stay the night with tanjiro" Mitsuri told him.

" Oh, tell him I'll visit tomorrow with Kyojuro. We want to try to get him back on his feet" Tomioka said. Mitsuri smiles " Alright, I'll see you tomorrow Tomioka-san!" She said then left.
When Mitsuri to tanjiro door she slowly opens it looking around seeing tanjiro asleep. Mitsuri walk up to his hospital bed and sat down beside him. She grabs his hand and put it on her stomach " Your child have been kicking lot more lately" she said giggling to herself.

Mitsuri brushes tanjiro long hair out his face, his hair gotten long then ever. His hair go past his ankles and right at his heel of his feet. She smiles at tanjiro sleeping finger " I wonder if our child will have long hair as your.."
" Yeah...me too.." Tanjiro spoked softy. Mitsuri flinched and blused " How long you been awake?!" Tanjiro smiles weakly at his wife " just now" he said.

Mitsuri covers her face embarrassed " You don't have to cover your face, I'm your husband" tanjiro said.
The watermelon female hugs him being careful not to hurt him or take off his oxygen mask. He hugs his wife back " Oh! I have great news!" Mitsuri said excitedly. Tanjiro smiles happy that she was happy " What is it?" He asked, Mitsuri grabs both of his hands with hers.
" Kanao and Aoi told me the gender of our baby!" She happily said. Tanjiro was also happy " What's the gender?"

Mitsuri let go of his hand and grabs her bag bull out a box's. She handed over to tanjiro, he looks at her confused " Open it!!" She could wait for his reaction.
Tanjiro opens the box to see baby clothes that was pink with a card that says ' It's a girl!' Tanjiro felt tears building up he hugs Mitsuri tight.

4 days later, Mitsuri was in labor and Nezuko was by her side since tanjiro could be there because he was really sick.
Nezuko hold onto mitsuri hand " Take a deep breath..." Nezuko gently told mitsuri. As she did Kanao seen the baby head " Count to 3 and push her out" she said. Mitsuri nodded her head.
After all that because I don't want to go down into details.

Mitsuri hold her first child in her arms for the first time. She started to cry " She is so beautiful" Nezuko said.
Mitsuri gently hug her daughter beyond happy the boys could finally come inside mitsuri room. Kira was sweating " Does it hurt that bad?..." she asked nervously. Mitsuri laughed " Yes, put when you see their face you'll forget the pain.." she spoke softly rocking her daughter softly.

" What are you going to name her?" Rengoku asked. Mitsuri never really thought about it and that's when she remembered the conversation she had with tanjiro before he gotten really sick.

[ FlashBack ]

Mitsuri was so excited when she found out that she was 3 weeks pregnant. She was waiting for tanjiro to get home from having a boys night out.
After some time when tanjiro got home along with Zenitsu, Muichirou and Giyuu.