○•°●Chapter Thirty●°•○

Tanjiro was in the air with the joy clone demon, Urogi opens his mouth wide as loud screams hits tanjiro.
This cause tanjiro noise and ears to bleed he cuts the uppermoons foot off making free fall from the sky. Tanjiro grabs the tree branches to avoid falling to his death.
When he safely got to the ground he took a deep breath * I need to get back to nezuko and Genya..* tanjiro thought.

When tanjiro turns around he seen Urogi head was on his foot using the same screams he did up in the air.
Tanjiro quickly cuts the head to avoids that again. He got up on his feet seeing the uppermoon fly at him with full speed, tanjiro jumps away to avoid him.

The rest of the fight between Urogi[ Joy ] and Tanjiro goes as canon I didn't feel like going down to details.
Tanjiro used Urogi body to help him get to Nezuko and Genya, while he was on his way there.

Nezuko was holding Karaku back, she wanted to get to Genya like her brother asked her to. But this demon was in her way " Your the demon master was dead! You are strong" Karaku complimented. Nezuko ignored him, Aizetsu has his staff in genya stomach making him lose lots of blood.
* How is he still not dead yet?...* Aizetsu thought. Sekido notice this " Just kill him already, stop wasting time!" He yelled. Aizetsu nodded his head pulls his staff out from Genya and went to slams the staff to Genya head.

But the spot Genya supposed to be at he vanished. This made both Aizetsu and Sekido surprised. What shocked them when he appeareds behind Aizetsu going to cut off his head. But Sekido hit his staff of the floor electrocuted Genya, Aizetsu hits Genya stomach with his staff making him fly into a different room.
Karaku looks at nezuko " I'm done with you girl!" He said. He kicks through Nezuko stomach making her whines in pain.

 He kicks through Nezuko stomach making her whines in pain

•○•○•○•○•○•○

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○