○°Chapter Twenty Seven°○

The kakushi drop tanjiro at the entrance of the village. Tanjiro looks around when he was inside, it was getting dark so he decided fine a place to sleep.
" Tanjiro-kun!" He heard a voice. When tanjiro turns around he seen the love hashira running towards him. Her chest was bouncing around making her kimono slowly slipping off her chest.

Tanjiro panics and ran to her " Miss Korji-chan, be careful or your chest will slip out!" Tanjiro quickly closed her kimono and hair over her chest. She swings tanjiro around when she finally settled down.
" What happened?" Tanjiro asked.
Mitsuri started to cry " A random stranger ignored me! Doesn't he know that I'm a hashira!?" She cried.

* She upset because someone ignored her?...* tanjiro thought.
Tanjiro gave mitsuri a small smile " I think dinner will be served at the temple where the hot springs at" tanjiro said.
Mitsuri who mood lightened up " really!?" She got up and ran the steps. Tanjiro sweat drops * Her mood really changed fast..* He thought.
Tanjiro buts his box down " Nezuko, you can come out" he said. Nezuko crawled out her box and grew back to her normal form.

Nezuko grabs tanjiro hand and they both walks to the temple together. When they got there when the people was serving food all they seen was mitsuri was eating about 20 bowls of food.
This shocked the siblings, mitsuri seen them and felt embarrassed " I'm sorry, why don't yall came in and eat with me?" Tanjiro agreeds.

An hour later,they was done eating [ except for nezuko] Nezuko was in her toddler form and mitsuri was playing with her.
She tickled nezuko making her laugh, tanjiro watched as both his sister and the love hashira got along together.

" Hey tanjiro, let's go for a walk to the hot springs. Let's get a snack on our way to there" mitsuri said.
Tanjiro agreeds, first he changed out his demon slayer uniform. He told mitsuri that he was ready to go. Mitsuri grabs nezuko small hand walking with her as tanjiro walks behind them.
" Mis. Korji, if you don't mind me asking. Why did you join the demon slayer corpse?" Tanjiro asked.

Mitsuri stops walking the started to blused. She embarrassedly looks down " This is embarrassing to say, oh well! I'm tell you. The reason why I joined the demon slayer corpse......So I could find a husband!" She said.
Tanjiro didn't know how to react, the answer threw him off a bit.
" Really?.." He asked. Mitsuri blused even more then nodded her head.

" I want a strong man who won't judge me for who I am." She explained. Tanjiro now understood why, Mitsuri and Zenitsu was kinda the same
They both want a husband/wife to settle down with. It's hard for mitsuri because her hair color and it kinda the same with Zenitsu, mostly it's the way he acts.

Tanjiro smiles " I'm sure you will find the one you will love." Mitsuri looks at tanjiro, her eye's lighten up. She hugs tanjiro shoving his head into her chest. " You're just to cute and handsome, if only you were a little older!.."
[ Tanjiro is 16 and Mitsuri is 19 ]
Tanjiro blused of embarrassment he did not now what to do.
Tanjiro never was physically like or loved anyone like a lover. He never even has or had a crush either.

" Tanjiro, when all the demons are gone and of we defeat muzan. You going to have to settle down and make a family. No doubt the women you pick will be the luckiest women ever. But the unless you like men, it's nothing wrong like the same gender." Mitsuri said.
Tanjiro finally got away from her grabs, he looks down.
" I'm not sure if I want to start a family, I don't see myself with a wife or kids. Same even if I do like men. I'm not sure what I want..." tanjiro said.

Mitsuri looks sadly at tanjiro " Oh Tanjiro, maybe tomorrow you met me back here so we could talk some more"
Tanjiro agreeds and they went to the hot springs. Mitsuri went to the female one and nezuko followed tanjiro into the men one.
Tanjiro see a tooth went his way he cought it and looks down at his hand * eww..* He thought.
He looks around seeing a familiar faces, now he remembers that the boy was grabbed one of master kids hair during the final selection.

Tanjiro don't remembers getting his name so he yells out " Hey, I think you drops something" this mad the tall male look at him.
" Die!" He yells, tanjiro looks at him confused " I never gotten your name, and I'm sorry for what I did to you at the final selection " tanjiro apologized.
The taller male stared at tanjiro up and down finally remembering who he was.

" I don't need your pity apology, so stay away from me" The taller male said.
Tanjiro was took off his clothes putting a towel around his waist before getting in. He went in the water, little did you know Genya was watching.
Tanjiro had the perfect boy, he was perfect everything. He has national long lashes, amazing hair, nice smooth soft skin,and a nice slim muscle body. His light tan skin matches his black and burgundy hair and eye's. The fire mark make him 10x more attractive for some reasons and he put up his hair into a man bun. Just earrings also matchs his whole figure, it was like God took his time on him.

[ This is what his body looks like, but imagine a little more muscles]

Tanjiro took notice that genya was staring at him " Is something wrong?

Tanjiro took notice that genya was staring at him " Is something wrong?.." tanjiro asked. Genya looks away blushing he was embarrassed and jealous.
* Damn, why is he so perfect!?* Genya thought.
Tanjiro was all the way into the hot warm water, this was first time relaxing after a while. Meanwhile, toddler Nezuko was swimming around. Genya was confused why a little girl was here tanjiro seen his confused look " Thats my little sister, her name in Nezuko" tanjiro said.

" Genya Shinazugawa, that's my name..." He introduced himself. Tanjiro smiles " Tanjiro Tsugikuni, it's nice to meet you" genya rolles his eyes " Yeah,yeah. Whatever...."
* So this is the wind hashira younger brother, he looks just like him..* tanjiro thought
A hour later, Tanjiro follows genya to his room where he will be staying at for the moment.

Tanjiro looks around " This a nice cozy room" tanjiro said. Genya felt even more embarrassed have tanjiro around. It felt weird, he literally have a damn doll walking with him back to his room.
" Oh, genya-san here's your teeth" tanjiro gave it back to him.
* Even his hands are perfect! What the hell!* genya thought.
Some people might mistake tanjiro hands as a female hand because of his long fingers and perfect nails. It makes you want to hold hands with him genya was thinking about it too.

 It makes you want to hold hands with him genya was thinking about it too

His hand just looks so soft and cold, it look femalely but yet muscular.
Genya had to shake his thoughts away, it's just that he never been around someone that's a damn BOY like this. It's like God didn't give a damn about him.
Tanjiro looks at genya worried " Is something wrong" he asked.
Genya kicked tanjiro out his room " D-...don't come back here!" Genya yells. Tanjiro was mad confused what was going on.

* Well I should go to sleep, I have to ask about my sword tomorrow* Tanjiro stretches his body. He walks back to his room,tomorrow is where the real Journey begins.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1272 words!!!