••°Chapter Twenty One°••

A few months has passed, Tanjiro was slowly getting to know the hashira. He got finish with his appointment with Shinobu an was walking in the halls. That's when he seen the same girl that was going to attack him in the woods.

She was sitting at the deck outside Tanjiro went and sat beside her " Hey, Kanao right? I'm Tanjiro Tsugikuni, I know are first meeting wasn't the best, but I hope we could be firends" Tanjiro says.

Kanao flips a coin and caught the coin. She smiles and lools at tanjiro " I'm Kanao Tsuyuri, And no sorry.." Tanjiro.was confused why she have to flip a coin to answer him. That's when he asked " Why you flipped the coin for?" Kanao flips the coin again the looks back at tanjiro " Its helps me make decisions" she said.

Tanjiro looks at her and the coin that's when a idea pops up in his head " Can I brow your coin for a second!?" She was startled but agreed. Tanjiro grabs the coin and smiles at her brightly " If heads then you make your own choices for now on and be friends with me. If not heads then I'll leave you alone" Tanjiro made a deal.

That's when Tanjiro flips the coin and caught it when they both see what it was

That's when Tanjiro flips the coin and caught it when they both see what it was. This shocks Kanao, it was heads. This made tanjiro jumps in happiness " I guess we are now firends, but remember please make your own decisions" he walks up to her grabs her hands and put the coin on her palm.

Tanjiro forgot that he has to train with Zenitsu and Inosuke so he ran. Before he left fully he stops then turns around to wave at Kanao " Bye, I'll see you soon Kanao-san!" Then he left. Kanao look at the coin that was in her hand she put the coin close to her chest. This the first time in a while she felt happy.

Meanwhile with Tanjiro, he found out that him and his friends have a mission with the flame hashira in a few hours. Zenitsu was crying how he was going to die on the mission while Inosuke was convince that he was stronger than everybody. Tanjiro sighed that's when he notice giyuu from a distance. He happily ran to his guardian " Giyuu-san, where you off to?" Tomoika looks down at tanjiro " I have a mission to attention to, but I heard you going on a mission with Rengoku" giyuu pouts.

Tanjiro laughts and pokes giyuus cheek "Don't worry Giyuu-san, I'll always love you and Nezuko more" tomoika smiles and ruffles tanjiro hair " I have to go now, stay safe" tanjiro nodded his head. Then giyuu vanished, tanjiro was happy that tomoika seen him before he left for his mission.

Few hours later, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke was on the train looking for Rengoku.
" SoOooOoo~ Tanjiro what is the flame hashira like?" Zenitsu asked. Tanjiro thought about it " Well, he's out spoken, a little loud, he looks like fire or flames. He also very positive most of the time, that's all I know from when I met him" they got to the door where rengoku is on the other side.

Before they could open the door " UMAI!!" this startles the trio. That's when tanjiro opens the door full seeing the flame hashira yelling ' Umai' every bite. Everyone this cart was looking at him like he was crazy. Tanjiro walks up to Rengoku with a sweat drop " Uhm...Rengoku-san?" The flame hashira turns around and looks at tanjiro and his friends.

" UMAI!!"

" Oh, your that boy who carries a demon!" Tanjiro felt embarrassed, but nodded his head

" Oh, your that boy who carries a demon!" Tanjiro felt embarrassed, but nodded his head. Rengoku smiles " why are you standing my boy!? Come sit beside me" rengoku request. Tanjiro sat down next to the flams owal, while Zenitsu and Inosuke sits on the side of the one seat back.

It was awkward silents between tanjiro and the hashira. So tanjiro starts off a conversation " Rengoku-san, have your heard of sun breathing?.." " Nope! Never in my life!" He replies. This made tanjiro sweat drops some more " um..well, my older brother made it. He told me to be his successor, but I don't house to use the style or how to start it...."

Rengoku look down at Tanjiro " If you want my advice, you have to look deep in your memory to find or seen him do one of the moves. If that doesn't work I'll train you then we will see what we can do from there" Rengoku spokes softly for the first time. Tanjiro looks at rengoku with stars in his eyes.

Thats when the ticket man asked if he can staple the tickets. Both tanjiro and rengoku gave him their tickets, when was finished stapling it he gave it back to them. After some time everone started to feel very tired. Tanjiro puys his head on rengokus shoulder and slowly went to sleep. When he closed hos eyes thats when he was out, rengoku puts him head on tanjiro also falling alseep.

Inosuke sleeping his head against the window and Zenitsu head was on his shoulder. Everyone that was on the train was fully alseep. The ticket man walks all the way to the front of the train " Its done.." He told someone or should I say a demon.

The demon was lower moon one, the most powerful at the lowermoons. He grins " Good, very good. I'll granted your wish" he said. Then he snaps his fingers making four people walk in. He looks at the humans thats was helping him " You know what to do" the four people bows and left the cart.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

945 words!