○♧☆Chapter Forty Seven☆♧○

Muzan got out his hallucination were lady Tomayo was talking to him. We he looks around he seen nothing but mist or fog " What the hell.." He was confused.
Thats when he seen pink and green hair, he knew it was one of the hashira.

He went to go attack her went he felt sudden burning pain in his body * What the hell is going on?!!* then he felt his body slowly breaking down.
All he could here what tomayo had told him what she done to his body. Muzan seen the same pink hair hashira, she smiles at him giggling. This was angry he went to grab her but she disappeared * Seriously, what the fuck is going on!?!?*

Muzan then felt somthing wrapped around his feet and arms. He looks down to see the chains that was from the stone hashira when he looks ahead he seen a giant snake coming at him.
Then he heard other sound that made him look both side of him, what he seen was a water dragon and flame dragon.

Muzan breaks out the chains and uses his blood demon art to get rid of the mist and the dragon techniques. When he did he was hit with a powerful wind that slammed him to the ground.

Muichiro quickly used his breathing technique to create thick fog like what he did the first time

Muichiro quickly used his breathing technique to create thick fog like what he did the first time. Muzan got up from the ground more pissed then ever " You won't kill me!!" He yells.
Muzan froze where the seen tanjiro glaring at him the same way Yoriichi glares muzan after his fight with him. Tanjiro walks up to the demon king " Sun breathing, fifth for-.." Muzan send tentacles to attack tanjiro.

Muzan wasn't about to lose a fight against a slayer again. Muzan tentacles his Muichirou in the stomach making the mist going away and sent Muichirou flew into a building.
Mitsuri quick cuts off most muzans tentacles and grabs his arm " I'm tired of you!!" She yells then ripped his arm off with her full strength.
This shocks the demon king, he sent a tentacles to stab mitsuri with poison but tanjiro got her away just in time. This cause one of her braids to get cut off " Sanemi do the same technique you did last time!!" Tanjiro yells.

" Do have to tell me what to fucking do!!" Sanemi yells. He does it again but this time muzan dodges and send two of his tentacles to attack Sanemi. Sanemi dodges one but the other slams into his side breaking one rib and cracking the rest of the ribs.
Kira went rushing at muzan cutting all the tentacles that was in her way.