○●•°Chapter Thirty Two 1/2°•●○

A week later, Everyone that was involved in the uppermoon fight was alright. When tanjiro first seen nezuko standing in the sun he almost had heart attack.
Shinobu took nezuko, to test out her blood to see if she can get any information from her.

Tanjiro was in his room reading a random book when giyuu walks in " Tanjiro, can I have a word with you?..." He asked.
Tanjiro turns around looks at giyuu" Sure, have a seat on my bed" tanjiro said.
Tomoika shuts the door behind him then sat down.
Tanjiro smells that Giyuu was stressing and upset about something.

" What happened?" Tanjiro straight asked. Tanjiro is overprotective to people that he loves the most.
" I walked out the hashira meeting, I couldn-...Shouldn't be there...." tanjiro immediately knew why he said that. He tackles giyuu into a hug making them both fall back into the bed.

[ Picture them like this ]

" Giyuu-san, I don't want you to feel like you don't belong

" Giyuu-san, I don't want you to feel like you don't belong. Sabito would've wanted you to give up on yourself like this. Giyuu don't think you don't deserve this, Sabito, Momoka, and your old sister cherish your life more then theirs. That tells you that they wants you to live and be happy, strong, and independent man. And that what you are~"

Tanjiro was the only one besides Urokodaki, could sweet talk gyiuu to calm him down. Giyuu plays with tanjiro long hair that was out down, a few minutes later both tanjiro and giyuu fell asleep in each other arms.

Shinobu was looking for giyuu, she felt bad about what had happened back at the hashira meeting. Even though it was giyuu at fault for walking out then it was Sanemi who made a big scene about it.
She knocks on tanjiro room door to see if he was here. She waited a few minutes before she slowly opens the door.

She seen the two males sleeping on each other peacefully. Shinobu smiles and closed the door * I'll talk to him tomorrow..* She thought then walks away.
The next morning, Giyuu was the one who woking up first. He looks down seeing tanjiro peacefully sleeping with his long hair on his face with a little drool come out in his mouth.

Giyuu gently moves tanjiro hair out his face so he could see his face better.
Tanjiro was the only person he have close as family besides Urokodaki, same goes for nezuko. He shook tanjiro to wake him up " Tanjiro, you have to wake up. It time for your training with the other hashira.." Giyuu said.
Tanjiro slowly opens his eyes blanking a few time to get his vision normal.

Tanjiro sat up rubs his eyes " You should take a shower, I'll meet you outside" Giyuu said. Tanjiro stretch out his body then yawns " Ok..." He tiredly said.
Minutes later, Tanjiro walks outside Nezuko went to Urokodaki because she went to her deep slumber again.

" So every hashira will train the demons slayers, why?" Tanjiro asked. Giyuu remembers why the hashira meeting was called yesterday " Because it's the final battle, that's what master said. I'm not sure what that means tho..."
Tanjiro thought something for a moment " Now that I think about it, it's way more less demon now." Tanjiro said. Giyuu agreeds, the walk where all the hashira and demon slayers  was meeting at.