•°•°Chapter Twenty Five°•°•°

Tanjiro was ready to leave on his next mission when Rengoku walks to him.
" Rengoku-san?" Rengoku smiles at tanjiro " I now you lost your sword and take mines" rengoku handover his sword. Tanjiro was so grateful " And tanjiro, because out there. You just woke up not that long ago. So stay safe ok?"
" Ok, Rengoku-san"

Tanjiro left with his crew waving at rengoku. Rengoku waves back * I should visit father..* Rengoku thought.
Later that night, Tanjiro and his crew made it to the Entertainment District.

All the lights was surper pretty to look at Zenitsu wanted to go to the ladys but Uzui stops him.
They went a brought a hotel room to start to about the plan.
" Listen I have 3 wives an-" zenitsu interrupt him " 3 wifes?! What the hell are you cheati-" then zenitsu was punched in the stomach.
" You got a problem? " then inosuke spoked
" They probably dead if-" and Tengen was pissed " Let me finish!"

Tanjiro sweat drop " Like what I was saying, I have three wives and they are missing. So I want you three to dress like them" tengen explains. Tanjiro nodded his head " Ok, I'll help you" tanjiro said. Tengen pats tanjiro back " I know you will, I'll do y'all make up and everything."

After Tengen do the trio make up...they came out liking like this.

[ pretend that tanjiro has long hair ]

When tanjiro look in the mirror he thought his friends and himself looks like a clown.
" Umm... No offense Uzui-sama, but this is horrible" tanjiro said.
" I'll to the make up, I have more experience"
" Experience?" Tengen asked.
" My older brother hav- Had a wife and she left me help her put make up on" tanjiro said.

After two hours, Tanjiro was finally finished. Tangen jaw drops " Wow.."

"