•°°••Chapter EghitTeen••°°•

The next morning, the trio left for the next mission. Tanjiro felt something slip out his pocket he quickly grabs it and realised the necklace wasn't just one. It was two necklaces, on was his and the other was Yoriichi. These are the necklaces when they went out for news years when Tanjiro was almost 2 years old.

[ This is what it looks like ]

[ Yoriichi• We will.....Michkatsu•Always be....Tanjiro•Connected ]

Tanjiro felt sad he misses Yoriichi, even tho his brother doesnt show expression. But Tanjiro always know that Yoriichi loves both him and Michkatsu equally.

Then he puts on both his and Yoriichi necklace on. He happy that he got three things of his other brother. But deep down Tanjiro, really wants something from Michkatsu. Zenitsu notice how Tanjiro grips the necklace around his neck and how his heart beat increase.

He was wondering what was Tanjiro thinking about. What was on his mind that makes him grips the necklace like that? Zenitsu knew it was a lot to learn about Tanjiro. He really want to know every thing about Tanjiro, what was his other family like? What was his twins older brother like?

These question that Zenitsu want answers to from Tanjiro, made Nezuko knows somthing. Hes thoughs was cut short when a random crow flew on Tanjiro arm to give him a letter.

Tanjiro smiles and pat the crow head " Thank you" he said. Then he opens the letter after the crow left, the was from Giyuu, Tanjiro was happy that his Giyuu-san wrote to him.

He happily read the letter to see whats up with him.

Dear Tanjiro~

I'm a littl hurt that you didnt tell me that you went on your first mission. I wanted to be there when you became an official demon slayer.

I'm happy for you, keep up with your training. Hope we cross paths soon. I miss you, its embarrassing to admit. Please stay safe and how is Nezuko? Is she doing alright?

Thats enough writing for today, I'll sent you a letter soon when I can get the chance.

Sincerely, Tomoika Giyuu

Tanjiro giggles at the letter, Giyuu could be adorable sometimes. Zenitsu and Inosuk, wanted to know what the letter say having Tanjiro giggling like that. Inosuke stopes walking that made everyone stopes to " Is something wrong Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked.

Inosuke go on all fours freaking out Zenitsu and amazed Tanjiro, they watchs as Inosuke like an actual boar. Zenitsu was going to pass out if Inosuke keep doing this. Tanjiro was confused on what the hell was going on.

He watches as Inosuke jumps on a damn tiger both Tanjiro and Zenitsu eyes widen. How the hell a tiger get here, Zenitsu ran behind Tanjiro. He was shaking not knowing what to do and Tanjiro was wondering how a whole damn tiger get here.