•°•Chapter SevenTeen•°•

Back in the Sengoku era, where young Tanjiro was only 5 years old. He was playing outside while his older brother trained. Tanjiro wasn't paying attention what and where he was going. He focus was only the tedy bear Michkatsu made for him. Tanjiro was running around with the bear when he fell in a deep hole.

He cried in pain when he hurted his ankle for the fall. Tanjiro cries silently hopeing his brother will come fast. After 3 hours later, Michktsu was finish with his training. He looks around for Tanjiro, put he was no where near where he was supposed to be at.

This made Michkatsu worried. He quickly got his things and walks around call Tanjiro name loud.

" TANJIRO! COME OUT, STOP PLAYING AROUND!" Michkatsu yelled out. After hours of searching Michkatsu was going to cry the first time in a while. He couldn't find Tanjiro, amd its late at night when uts dangerous.

He didnt want to go home until he finds his younger brother. After a few more minutes, he hear crying. He walks where the crying soumd was coming from and found a hole in the ground.

Michkatsu lools down but couldn't see anything becasue it was dark outside. So he called out " Is someone there!?" The crying stops. Tanjiro recognize the voice " Big brother, I'm stuck. Help me please, i-...I think my foot.." Michkatsu eyes widen.

He overprotective brother mod was on. He quickly dig in his bad to find anything useful. Thats when he found a rope, he tide the to a tree. Then wrap the rope around his waist he jump down the hole and landed besides Tanjiro.

He seen how brused up Tanjiro was and this made him mad. He picks up Tanjiro, grabs his stuff animal and pulls himself up along with his brother.

When they got out the hole, Tanjiro hugs Michkatsu crying " I was so scaryed, Katsu-san thank you..." Michkatsu hugs back " I'll alwas be there for you Tanjiro. Better to worst, I'll never leave you side.." Michkatsu promise.

After that day, Michkatsu tought Tanjiro survival skills. Even tho Tanjiro isnt his biological brother, he will alwats be his brother in heart. Don't get him wrong Michkatsu loves Yoriichi too, but Tanjiro will forever has a special place.

Now Kokoshibo who was once name was Michkatsu, was siting at the Infinity castle with everything with him.

The bracelet Tanjiro made, half of Yoriichi flute, Tanjiro tedybear, and one last item the most special one. This will never make Kokoshio forget him.

Siting there with his eyes closed while Nakime was playing he instrument softy. She was the only one Kokoshibi could trust, she has gotten his respect for a long time. And she knew Kokoshibo wanted her to teleport him to his tempal, so she did.

Kokoshibo opens his eyes he felt like somthing was going to happen in the future. He dosent know if its good or bad, but he feels its going to be both. Whatever it is, lets hope its something good.

Closing his eyes Kokoshibu knew Muzan gas been here the whole time. He knews its important if its just him and the demon king. He bows " Something bothering you lord- Muzan?" He asks.

" Yes, there is actually. Theres a demon slayer with hanafuda earrings like your brother Yoriichi. I want you to find him, I aready told the other moons and lower moons aready. Put I wanted you to look out for him cause you can get the job done" Kokoshibo nodded his head that he understands.

* It seems the Yoriichi has a demon slayer that has his potential a tiny bit. Well he good as dead in my hands *

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

621 words
Vote to 10 to get the next chapter. The longer it takes the longer you wait!😁😁