°•☆Family? Not A Chapter Final ☆•°

Michikatsu and the other parents pulled up next to Zenitsu car. Everyone got out, Kocho looks inside the car she smirks " Let's show them a little lesson~" She said.
Everyone looks at her and understands what she was up to some of them hesitated put agreeds.

Tanjiro and the other swims around for another 1 hour " Alright let's get ready to go" Zenitsu said. Everyone went out the pound and dried themselves off. They grabbed their clothes and walk to Zenitsu car when they got there the car was gone and everything was on the ground.
" What the fuck!!" Zenitsu screams.

Nezuko covers her mouth " I got that car a mouth ago! Nobody should have been here!!" Zenitsu yells. Genya sighed pushed his hair back " The only choice we have is to call someone..." Genya said.
Everyone went quite " Who do we call without getting in trouble?" Kanao asked.
They went quite again " I think we could call your brothe Genya, he's probably the only person who won't tell are parents" Nezuko said.

Genya froze and thought about it " I mean, I can but.... we will be yell at when we get all the way home and he will beat my ass..." Everyone winced thinking about Sanemi yelling at them form here all the way back home.
" Umm~ how about gramps. He might scolded us time to time, but I think he wouldn't tell your parents!" Zenitsu said.

Zenitsu dig in his pants pocket to find his phone " where is it?.." He asked himself. That's when he realized " I left my phone in my the car!!" Zenitsu screams, he grabs his hair in panic.
Inosuke spoked up " I can call my step dad, he's chill and won't rad us out" he said.
Everyone eyes lightened up " Call him!" Zenitsu said.

Inosuke pulls out his phone and dialed his step dad number. He then put it one speaker so everyone could hear. Then his step dad picked up.

[ On the phone ]

???: hello?

Inosuke: Douma, umm... me and my friend are stuck in the middle of nowhere. The car we was using got stolen and we need you to come and pick us up....

Douma: Hahaha! No way, put I'm sorry Inosuke. I have a overnight shift today remember? I call your mom how abo-

Inosuke: No![ Everyone yells ] we all sneak out the house....

Douma: ......Damn, uhhhh~ I have a friend that I could call to pick you guys up. First let me see if he's available.

Inosuke: Yes! Please try before our parents find out that we are gone[ Zenitsu yells ]

Douma: Hahaha! Don't worry, I'll call you back to tell you what he says

Inosuke: Ok, please be quick

Douma: Alright, call you later

[ Call ends ]

" Oh thank god!" Zenitsu said.
" Do celebrate yet we still need to know what he says first" Kanao said. Zenitsu stared to panic again " Let just hope his friend does agrees" Tanjiro said. Everyone sat down wait for douma to call Inosuke back.
After 10 minutes of waiting douma called back.
Inosuke answers putting back on speakers so everyone could hear

[ One Call ]

Inosuke: what did he say!?

Douma: He agreeds, but you and your friends have to wait about an hour. Could you wait that long?

Inosuke: Yeah! That's enough time to get back home [ Tanjiro said ]

Douma: Great! I call you when he's close so stay where yall are