•Family?Not a Chapter 2/4•

Kanao and Tanjiro, was out to a nice café down town Tokyo. This café was popular in the city so they went there.
They been there for 5 hours talking to each other, Tanjiro didn't notice it way passed time.

They lefted walking around the city for another 3 hours. That means Tanjiro been gone for 8 hours, school ended at 3:30 now it's 11:35 late at night.
Tanjiro walks Kanao home " I had fun kanao, I hope shinobu and kanae doesn't mind.." Kanao sweetly smiles at him " Don't worry, as long its one my friends it ok. Plus they trust you and Nezuko the most "kanao said

Tanjiro hugs kanao " I'm sorry again kanao-" " Tanjiro, stop its fine. I'm happy I still can be by your side, I'll fine someone" she saids and hugs back.
They broke their hug smiling at each other, Kanao walks to her door steps waving at tanjiro " Stay safe tanjiro, text me when you get home! " tanjiro waves back " I will!" Then kanao walks in her house.

He then walks home, it took him 30 minutes to get back home. Tanjiro grabs he's keys opening the door he walks taking off his shoes. He took off his sweater and hook up his bag. Tanjiro though both his older twins brother was still asleep so he walks upstairs opends his bedroom door.

When he did he seen Michikatsu sitting on his bed and Yoriichi against his wall both with their eyes closed.
" Where have you been?..." Michikastu asked. Yoriichi opends one eye to look at tanjiro, tanjiro was surprised and backed up a bit.
" What are you doing here? Why are y'all still awake?" Tanjiro.asked.

" You didn't answer his question tanjiro, what he's asked was: Where have you been?" Yoriichi said with a dangerous voice. Tanjiro fliched " I-...I went out with Kanao to a café in the city, then we went on a walk around town. I guess we lost the track of time..."

Michikatsu got up without a word and walks to tanjiro, he pulls tanjiro into a tight hug. The twins knew tanjiro can't or doesn't know how to lie he way to honest.
" Please inform us where your going and how long....we were worried about you... "
Tanjiro huggs back " I'm sorry, next time I'll will tell you where I'm heading.." Tanjiro said.

Yoriichi walks over to them a joins in the hug.

A few mouths later, it was Tanjiro 17th birthday. Zenitsu made plans for tanjiro party, right now him, Tanjiro, and Inosuke was at his house.
" Come on tanjiro just say your spending the night out" zenitsu saids. Tanjiro was hesitating to lie to his twins older brother, he never lie to them before " I'll try..."

Tanjiro his phone and texted the group chat that all three brother was on.

[ Text Messages ]

Tanjiro😁
Michikatsu-san and Yoriichi-san
Can I spend the night out at zenitsu house?

Michi-san😑
Who will be there and what are y'all going to be doing?

Yori-San😪
............

Tanjiro😁
Nothing but wacting moves and eating snacks. And it will only be me, zenitsu, and Inosuke.

Michi-san😑
Thats fine, stay safe and don't eat to much
Came home soon as you wake up.

Yori-San😪
Call us when you want to leave early, if those friends of your don't take care of you I'll make sure they won't see the day of light again.....

Michi-san😑
I agree with Yoriichi, take care of yourself tanjiro

Tanjiro😁
😅😅don't worry all we are doing is staying up all night to watch horror movies. Ill go to sleep around 12