"You mind if I-" I pull out my phone.

"You good, just keep fucking me." she keeps moaning in pleasure as I open my camera. I start recording her as I give her backshots. This pussy was slobbering all up on my dick and I wanted my bestie to see.

"Keep it bouncing," I stop thrusting and let Princess throw her ass back on me.

"Fuck daddy your dick so big." She moans out, eyes properly closing. I laugh and pull my shirt up a little to show how much I'm shining in the camera. I stop recording and send it to Trina. Within seconds, she started typing and calling me but I turn the phone off and focus on the task at hand.

"Yo shit getting tight," I grunt and grab her hips, pulling her back as I start thrusting again.

"Cause I came," she whines with her arch collapsing. "Ease up," she reaches back to push at my stomach.

"Fuck that, I need a nut," I keep hitting her hard and deep until I cum into the condom and pull out. I flip her and pull her face to me by her hair after taking it off and tying the condom. "Clean it up." I direct her mouth to my dick and light up the blunt she also prepared for me.

Princess takes me into her mouth and keeps sucking until I'm clean and soft. She would've kept going until I got hard again but I don't want her to. Soon as we're done, I fix myself into my boxers and sweats before grabbing my gun and putting it back in my waistband. I start leaving, stopping by the door

*

"Thanks for coming." She says, yawning and curling up into her sheets.

"Yeah, anytime. Just be careful for weekends in the upcoming days." I let her know, taking my phone back out.

"You got a girl or something now?" She asks with a sly smirk. I laugh and shake my head.

"Naw but I'm reserved for multiple reasons." I explain before leaving and walking towards the train again. When I get on the subway, I open my chat again and smile seeing Trina's messages.

Trina 💛🤞

[you sent a video]
This pussy so good
[sent 10:32pm]

Stop playing mine is better
[received 10:32pm]

~2 Missed FaceTime calls~

You stay in other bitches but
if I send you a video like that
You get heated🤔 [received 10:38pm]

Shawnee.
I'm serious.
[received 10:57pm]

... [received 11:11pm]
Girl if you don't get out Ima show
you who I was just with.
[received just now]

~~~~

I frown and immediately start typing back.

Don't.
I'm leaving now
Can't take a joke for shit😒

Ain't a joke if shit ain't funny
🙁

I'm sorry pookie, you gonna
Let me make it up to you?👅

Not unless you ready to taste
Sumn you don't like😊

~~~~

Mmcht. I suck my teeth and put my phone on do not disturb before letting the subway take me home. Trina and I have an... interesting relationship. That woman is my best friend in the entire world and I love her in more ways than the English language can express. Other than Niquey, she is my only family. My chosen family.