The 'Talk'

*BOOM*

The sound of the sound barrier breaking echoed throughout the forest, birds left their nests as they were startled and sensed impending danger, and wildlife from all over the forest started trying to escape from their nests and dens as if they could sense that in only a few moments it would no longer be there.

*Rumbling*

The sound of the earth moving could be heard, and wildlife could be seen running away from what looked like a tsunami of earth that was rolling over this section of the forest 'Holy Fuck!' Mark thought to himself as Superman dragged him across the ground at high speeds causing massive amounts of earth to be displaced. Superman finally lifted Mark up and through him, Mark crashed through numerous amounts of trees while he skipped along the ground, however, Superman wasn't done as he unleashed his heat vision pushing Mark even further.

Mark flexes his muscles and pushes his arms against the ground flipping around and skidding across the earth on his legs.

*BOOM*

Superman once more collides with Mark putting his steel grip around his throat as he chokes the life out of him. Mark brought his arm up and slammed it on Superman's arm though it had no effect so he kept on doing it and while he could feel Superman's arm tremble under the force of the blow it seemed his rage was pushing him further than usual. Mark reached and grabbed Superman's shoulder, he used his power and made one side of his suit as heavy as possible, Mark considered that it must be pretty durable so he could put a decent amount of weight on it.

Superman seemed to catch onto what he was doing and his eyes started to glow red again as he scowled, but it was too late Mark used Superman's imbalance to flip them around he then tucked his legs in and slammed them down on Superman creating a shock wave as he flew up into the air. Mark was breathing heavily as he floated above the forest 'This is insane, Kara wasn't this strong' he thought to himself but then he considered it a bit more 'I don't think I could say we were fighting seriously though' he reasoned.

Though he was snapped out of his thoughts as Superman floated up and stopped in front of him, his eyes still glowed red "What if I told you I'll come quietly..." Mark said a bit sheepishly.

However, Superman didn't look amused "Then I'd take you in" he then zoomed forward and punched him in the face throwing him back in the air "After I'm finished..." he continued as he followed Mark through the air punching him over and over again.

Mark righted himself and caught one of Superman's punches under his arm "What is your issue with me? I've committed two crimes in my entire life!" Mark shouted as they rolled around in the air grappling each other.

Superman growled as he reached back with his other fist and aimed to strike him, though Mark who still had Superman's arm locked under his own lifted his leg and blocked the blow "You know what you did!!!" Superman shouted as he gripped Mark's leg and spun around at super speeds, he launched Mark across the sky with a sonic boom and quickly followed him.

*BOOM*

"You took advantage!!!"

*BOOM*

"You raped her!!!"

*BOOM*

Mark who had been receiving blow after blow finally realised why he was so mad, it hadn't clicked before because he'd been having such a nice time with Kara. "I didn't rape her!" Mark shouted back as he barely avoided the next blow from the Man of Steel, but it was clear he wasn't being listened to as he was struck in the stomach, a blow that managed to knock the wind out of him.

"Just listen to me!" Mark shouted but felt his nose crack under Superman's heavy blow. Mark growled as he grabbed his face in slight pain "Fine you don't want to listen? Fuck it, let's go" Mark said before he put his fists up and squared off against the Man of Steel.