As soon as she was satisfied with her appearance she made her way to Claire's school parking outside, opposite the entrance. She had arrived early meaning she would have to wait ten minutes before Claire got out.

Meanwhile a group of girls and boys were sitting in a class talking amongst each other without a teacher in sight. "You guys, everything we know about Claire seems to be false." A girl said making everyone perk up.

"What makes you say that?" Her friend asked. "Okay so I was on TikTok when a video of Claire and a K-pop idol popped up and you wouldn't guess which group they are in."

"Which group?"

"BTS." She answered. "No way, you're lying." Her friend scoffed. "I'm so serious. According to Claire's instagram she was in Korea during winter break so I'm assuming she went to him."

"Okay and essentially in that video she was wishing him a happy birthday and jumped on him and hugged him meaning she's super close with him."

"Wait, for real?"

"Mmh, and the person taking the video was Taehyung's, the idol's girlfriend who had just gave birth I think two weeks before."

"That's so cool, what the fuck." One of the boys spoke up. "I know right. Imagine knowing a famous idol."

"Okay so I scrolled again and a few videos after that one is a picture of her and the rest of BTS." The girl continued taking about her phone and showing them the photo. "I think it was posted by Iseul, Taehyung's girlfriend."

"So you're telling me Claire is famous?"

"Yes. And she's friends with- I don't know if you guys know her but her name's Eunchae, from Le sserafim." She added. "Oh yeah I know her," one of the girls piped up. "It would make sense why they're friends, I mean they're both the same age and Eunchae works for the same company as Taehyung."

"Exactly. Oh and another thing, do any of you guys follow Claire's instagram?"

"No"
"Nah, why"

"Do you guys know how many followers she has?" The girl asked. Everyone shook their head as in 'no'. "Well she has about a hundred thousand."

"What!"
"A 100k?"
"Woah"

"She's so humble, if most people were in her position they would've been flaunting their status I'm sure." A boy said making everyone agree with him. "And she's so sweet too, I don't get why people made those stupid rumours about her parents."

"I want to be her friend so bad. She looks like a genuine person." A girl said making everyone hum in agreement. "We should try talking to her and being her friend. She looks lonely and it breaks my heart."

"Same."
"Wait- what class does she have now?"
"I think Music."
"Ohh, makes sense. Because we all share every other class with her except this one."

The bell rang signalling the end of the day and interrupting their conversation. They all filed out of the class walking towards their lockers.

"There she comes." One of the girl pointed out gesturing to Claire who was walking to their direction reading a music sheet. She stopped at her locker, opening it and putting back the books she didn't need.

"Hi Claire." Evelyn, one of the girls greeted. "Hi Evelyn." Claire smiled at her closing her locker. "You know my name?" Evelyn asked. "Mmh, we're in the same class." Claire nodded.

"Oh, forgot about that. Anyways how was your day?" Evelyn asked fixing the strap of the backpack on her shoulder. "It was good just a bit long. How was yours?"

"Mine was fine, Mr Henry's class dragged though." Evelyn sighed. "I know right, I was dozing off at some poin-." Claire got out before getting interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Hello unnie, you're outside? In the black car? Okay I'm on my way." She answered bringing her phone up to her ear before hanging up. "I have to go, my sister's waiting outside." Claire smiled at Evelyn.

"We can all go together, if that's fine with you." Evelyn suggested gesturing to her and her friends. "No problem." Claire said before they all walked outside.

"Woah, who's car is that?" One of the boys walking with the group, Leo asked pointing at the black Porche waiting outside the school. "It looks so cool."

"That's my sister. I'll see you guys tomorrow, yeah?" Claire said to the group. They all nodded watching her walk to the car and knock at the window by the drivers side.

A woman got out of the car dressed in jeans and a long brown coat. They watched as she excitedly hugged Claire before kissing her forehead. "They are cute." Nicole smiled at the two.

"She must be rich if she's driving a Porche like that."
"Honestly."

Claire_inet's story

...

Liked by Lyniee and 69 358 othersClaire_inet bodyguard-nim took this photo and I think it's cute @/Hwang_Iseul01•••thv Claireeee!!! Pick up my callsClaire_inet I cant

Claire_inet bodyguard-nim took this photo and I think it's cute @/Hwang_Iseul01

thv Claireeee!!! Pick up my calls
Claire_inet I cant...im having too much fun with your girlfriend😝
thv i guess you don't want to see Hanuel then
Claire_inet woahhhh i was joking🖐🏻let me see my niece

Lyniee so cute
Claire_inet thank you Evelyn 😘

hhh.e_c.v I MISS YOU SO MUCH 😭
Claire_inet I MISS YOU TOO CHAE😭

...tap to view more comments