4.

Wes

"Get that fucking money to me by tonight or we're gonna have problems. Understand?" I snap over the phone as the boys and I enter the four crows pub.

We come here all the time just not on Fridays. Fridays the boys and I are usually out at a club. We get a lot of invites. Today however, has been an extremely long and annoying day filled with meetings and a few house calls to people owing me money.

So I decided it would be good to just have a few pints at our local pub. Unwind a little from the shit show of a day.

"Good." I say ending the call as I sit down at our usual table. Chuck my phone onto it, annoyed.

"He got the money?" Luca asks

I sniff a laugh, leaning back in my seat within the booth. "No. But he will." I state

"How do you know?" Trey asks tilting his head

"Could hear his knees trembling from here. He ain't got the money but he knows what will happen if he doesn't. He's probably running to his mums house begging her for money like a fucking twat as we speak." I laugh rubbing my chin.

"He thought he could pull one over on us. Stupid." Trey laughs

"Knew there was something off about him since that meeting." My brother speaks, adjusting his glasses as he flicks through his book. Strange one my brother. Only person I've ever seen bring a book into a pub. Must be a smart person thing.

"If I wasn't related to you, I'd grab that book and throw it across the room." I tell him.

He flicks his eyes up to me, unbothered. Cracks the slightest amused smile and then returns his eyes back to the book.

"Why didn't you tell us that?" Luca asks, referring to what Kane said.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Wanted to give it more time."

"He's not becoming a partner." I state firmly.

"Absolutely not." Luca agrees

"You think he's gonna have that money by tonight? What if his mum lives up north or some shit?" Kane asks looking over to me. My brother being the logical man that he is, always like to make me think of every eventuality. Even if what I've said is a joke.

"He will trust me." I smirk in a way that only I know.

"What's that mean then?" Luca asks

I shrug, acting nonchalant. "Sent two of the guys to pay him a friendly little visit. Told them to tell him that I'm on my way."

"Clever fucker." Luca chuckles shaking his head

"Indeed." Kane nods in agreement. Pats my back.

"Okay, now we're done with all the work talk can we start drinking? I'm behind." Trey asks looking at all of us.

I roll my eyes with a smile. He's always ready to get drunk. Only thing that interests him as much as photography and women does.