Wait, we are in the past?! How in the hells are we in the past?! Did he slip some weird poison in my cup?!

Seeing the dragon bend down, a man gets off the ice dragon before walking over to the fire dragon and helping a beautiful woman off. Gods, she's beautiful but not as beautiful as my wife.

"That's you and Daenerys in another life." Bran says, and I let a frown grow on my face as I see the stomach the woman holds. S-shes with child?

Walking over with Bran, I see them lean their foreheads against each other while snow falls around them.

"We need to do this, Ragnar." The woman says, and the man slightly walks away from her with a scoff.

"Why us! Can't we just live happily? The wall is almost done, I'm not gonna let you do this." He almost bites her way in frustration.

"We both know the wall won't keep him out. The children of the Forest said strong magic needs to be put into it. Otherwise, he can just cross it. It's our duty to keep these people safe, Ragnar." The woman says as she slowly walks over to him.

"Our duty? Haven't we given enough! I never asked for this. All I want is you, Daella, you and our child." Ragnar says as he places his hand on her stomach. 

"One day, we will have everything we could ever wish for but not in this life. Now we have a duty to keep all the living safe from the Night King, but no matter what happens you will find me again and I'll love you just like I've loved you in this life" Daella says as she lays her hand on Ragnar's cheek.

"So we have to give our life and that of our child's to keep everyone else safe." He whispers, and I think my heart just stopped as I turn to Bran.

We have to sacrifice our child! I'm not going to sacrifice our child! I'll take them both put them on Drogon's fucking back and fly of to a island far away from here!

"We do, what did you tell me once? Love is the death of duty, and duty is the dead of love. Our time will come, one day far in the future we will find eachother again, there will be no wars, not night King it will be you, me and our children." Daella says before Ragnar places a kiss on the top of her head.

I've said that to Dany, that love is the duty of death and duty is the death of love. But here me and Dany now are in times of war and The Night King marching towards the wall, where they gave their life for, what they sacrificed their child for.  

"Children? So more than one." Ragnar asks her with a teasing smile as he looks at her.

"Maybe." Daella says and before I know it the scenery changes again.

Shooting up with a large groan I see I'm laying on the floor.

"What the gods just happened." I groan our as mother helps me up before she looks my face over.

It just looked so real? It felt so real.

"That was you in another life." Bran says and I take a step away from mother.

"I won't sacrifice her, or our child again" I say trough gritted teeth as I look at him. If that's why he showed me, he can shove it up his arse.

"What are you talking about?" Mother asks but I shake my head before walking out of the room myself. 

..........

Releasing a deep  breath I walk into my chambers, I've been sitting in the Gods wood for hours as my wolf I don't know just what Bran showed me messed with my head.

If what they say is true and we are reborn? Then we already sacrificed so much back the,  our life's the life of our child. I don't want to do that again, I won't do that again. Plus Dany is already in the last moments of her pregnancy, so our child will be born.

Seeing Dany lay in the bed I slowly start taking my clothes off, if she's asleep I don't want to wake her up.

If she's awake I'm not sure what to tell her.

Quietly getting into bed I turn in the direction of Dany and I release a yell at her eyes who are fucking staring at  me!

"God's next time a warning please." I say with a shaky breath as she lays her head on my chest with a chuckle.

"I know you don't want me to go, but it's our duty Erik." She whispers and I wrap my arm around her.

"Bran showed me some things, it didn't just cost us our life's." I say as I look a the stone ceiling.

"What do you mean?" Dany asks as she looks up at me and I close my eyes for a second.

"Back then, you where with child it wasn't just the two of us who gave our life. We had to give our child's life to keep everyone else safe. I won't do if Dany, if everything is true and we are them I'm not sacrificing you or our child's life again." I says and as I look down I see her eyes slightly widen.

Hearing a yell leave her lips as she shoots up I quickly follow her before her  hand moves towards her stomach.

"Y-you don't have to worry about that!" She almost screams out with tears in her eyes and I let my eyes widen .

"Hey, what's going on." I frantically ask her as she pulls the furs away and I see a large wet spot between her legs.

"B-because the baby is coming now!" She yells and I quickly jump out of bed before running to my door.

The baby is coming! Ow gods I need my mother!

"The baby is coming!" I almost yell at the top of my lungs down the corridor.

Authors note.

Share your thoughts and I know some wanted twins but there where never any indications that she would have twins, so maybe the next pregnancy if well we come that far.

The baby is  coming!