𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
BEAUTY IN LIFE AND DEATH

The atmosphere was tense in the shed in the schoolyard as Fallon, Bloom and the other Winx suite girls listened to Silva debrief them on their situation

"Now I trust you all understand the gravity of the situation."

It had been less than an hour since Bloom had killed Rosalind and she was sitting furthest from everyone. The redhead hadn't spoken since Fallon walked back through the portal and found Rosalind's freshly burned corpse in the graveyard.

"So, until we are sure of how we are going to proceed, Nobody can know any of the details of what happened at the graveyard today."

The older fairy felt remorseful for Bloom almost guilty, had she followed after her immediately instead of letting herself get caught up in Sebastian's words perhaps Fallon could have prevented the situation.

"Nobody can know that any of the fairies at this school no longer control the Dragon Flame."

"Sorry, I know it's a big deal that Bloom kill—" Terra paused then reworded her sentence.

"...That Rosalind is dead. But in my humble opinion, I do think it's a bigger deal than Rosalind murdered Miss Dowling."

Fallon could agree more with Terra but she knew that with Rosalind dead it would be difficult to prove and justify to focus on that matter instead of on Bloom, to the more powerful fairies in Alfea.

"Yes, but at the minute the only thing we know for certain is the first part of that sentence." As Silva finished speaking Sky came into the shed from behind Silva, and handed him a black box.

"Now, I have made an agreement with the Bavani. That should keep Bloom out of confinement." Silva thanks him and then opens up the box to reveal the bracelets used to restrict a fairy's powers. Fallon always felt they were inhumane the way the bracelets digger into the skin and left scars after use.

"What are those?" Flora questioned as she was the only one who had never seen a bracelet like that be used.

"Torture devices to stop Bloom from using her magic. The crystal is why she lost control. If she discharged her Magic into it, like we had Fallon do, she's not a risk anymore." Aisha tries to reason. As soon as they told Silva what had happened he made Fallon discharge her magic... he didn't want to risk the Vesper girl losing control.

"I'm afraid those were the terms." Silva states it's out of his hands, which makes Fallon scoff in disbelief.

"It's okay." Bloom finally speaks up after being silent for so long. "I did it. I'm not gonna fight."