𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

Fallon's punches and the punchbag's chain rattling were the only sound to be heard down at the specialist training field

Fallon's punches and the punchbag's chain rattling were the only sound to be heard down at the specialist training field. The mind fairy hadn't gotten a wink of sleep the previous night, as she was too busy tearing apart her dorm room to find the letter Beatrix had spoken of.

Which was a total waste of time for the letter was nowhere to be found. Fallon kicked the punchbag repeatedly, as sweat beads trickled down the side of her head.

"You should keep your eye on her."

"Okay." The memory flashed in her head again reminding her of the other day. The fairy resorts back to punching, harder this time.

"Morning, sunshine." Fallon delivered one final punch, which broke the the chain holding it up. The punchbag fell into the grass with a thud, and Fallon trailed her hand through her hair, to move stray strands from out of her face.

Right as Fallon was about to pick up the punchbag the sounds of students chattering caught her ears. She assumed that as her sign to get going and used her powers to materialize into a cloud of smoke.

The last thing the mind fairy wanted was to get into trouble for breaking school equipment. She's had to help dinner lady Doris with kitchen duties one too many times this year as it is.

⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹

After a nice relaxing shower, Fallon changed into a soft yellow hoodie and some shorts paired with white gym shoes. The second year walked out of her dorm ready to head to lunch like all the other students. Suddenly a light flashed in face blinder for a moment.

Fallon wondered if it was Stella trying to get her attention, however, the light was coming from a little mail compartment outside of the dorm.

"We have dorm mailboxes?" The fairy questioned, feeling a little dumb for only now finding out. Seriously tho, she's a second-year shouldn't she know this by now?

The realization hit her as fast when she realized Beatrix's letter the one she gave, Dane must be inside the mailbox. She opened the black box to find one teal envelope in it. Fallon grabbed the envelope and instantly recognized her name was written on it in Beatrix's fancy cursive handwriting.

The mind fairy wasted no time with opening the envelope. She was expecting to see an excruciatingly long letter explaining everything but instead, all that written on the letter was coordinates.

"Can't make anything simple, can you?Beatrix?" Fallon rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone to enter the coordinates. Wherever Beatrix was trying to send her it was pretty close to the stone circle.