𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
TRUTH BOMB

It seemed like it was impossible for there to be a completely normal day at Alfea

It seemed like it was impossible for there to be a completely normal day at Alfea. Something always had to go down, even when everything seemed to run smoothly.

The same night Fallon and Beatrix returned to campus, one of the missing students, Devin, showed up in the courtyard. Stella and Beatrix were the ones who found him with hardly any clothes on and unidentifiable bite marks on his body. He said Rosalind's name before passing out cold, most likely from exhaustion.

That was three days ago; what happened to him is still a mystery. Rosalind has him under strict watch, and no students are allowed near Devin. Fallon was highly suspicious of the situation and could have her chance to investigate during her private lessons with Rosalind and Bloom.

Now Fallon was slightly annoyed that Bloom had agreed to those lessons without consulting her, but what could she do?  Besides, the mind fairy should stay somewhat on Rosalind's good side if she wants to get information out of the evil hag.

When Fallon reached Rosalind's office, she found the desk Beatrix usually occupied was empty and Bloom was standing beside it.

"Finally your here. I figured we should go in together." The red-headed fairy moved away from the desk, visibly excited.

"Great and here I was hoping I could have missed the lesson I involuntarily signed up for...thanks for that by the way." More quality time with Rosalind was not her cup of tea. Fallon head towards the office door, Bloom following beside her.

A sheepish expression formed on Bloom's face. The first year had forgotten that she made the private lessons with Rosalind, without asking Fallon "Sorry. I just figured we should both try to get a little closer to Rosalind."

"I'd prefer being as far away from her as possible." Bloom knocked on the Headmistress's door and then walked right in. Rosalind stood at her desk along with Beatrix, who looked unhappy. Fallon was quick to notice the air fairy's sour expression, which made her slightly concerned.

"Bloom! Fallon... How lovely to see you two." Rosalind walks away from her desk, to greet both fairies. With a hand rested on Bloom's should she guides her further into the office.

Fallon follows behind slowly, more occupied with mouthing 'are you okay?' To her girlfriend. Beatrix hardly reacted just glaring at Bloom with so much rage and annoyance. When she did look at Fallon, she gave her the smallest smile, that didn't reach her eyes. Then, the Auburn-haired girl made her exit, Fallon would have walked after her if Rosalind hadn't interrupted.