𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER NINETEEN
THE AMNESIAC

"I can't believe they're sending Silva to Polaris

"I can't believe they're sending Silva to Polaris. The Frozen North..."

Fallon, Sorin, and Yasmine walked down a cemented trail in the courtyard, toward the greenhouse. They planned to check up on Levin and the burned One, Fallon had turned back into a human.

"He'd be better off with the death sentence." Sorin had learned of the news after Andreas informed him Riven and Dane would be escorting Silva down to Polaris.

Apparently, the selection was made based on specially who had little to no emotional connection with Silva. The faculty didn't want to risk bringing anyone along, who might help Silva escape. However, they did make a mistake in selecting Sorin to assist with the transport. While the second year didn't particularly care for Silva he wasn't going to let him be sent to that icy prison...

Also, Stella had informed them that the Winx suite girls planned to perform a jailbreak, and having a man on the inside would be ideal. There was no way Sorin would pass on the chance to see Andreas and Rosalind lose their shit.

"Being sent to Polaris is a death sentence." Yasmine corrected with a concerned expression. Anyone born in the Otherworld knew how awful it was to be sentenced to Polaris.

The days felt never ending and you start to forget how long you've been trapped there. A prisoner could spend only three days locked and feel as if they had been there for a week. You're locked up, in the freezing realm slowly withering away because of the cruel climate. Based on some rumors they say that after only a couple of days you start to lose feeling around your body. And that's only if you survive the nights when the creatures that inhabit Polaris roam about the realm.

Fallon couldn't even fathom the thought of the rumors being true. She hoped Bloom, Stella, and the rest of the group would be able to break Silva out. Fallon wanted to help but there were already enough fairies helping with the plan, and if they all left campus at the same time people would get suspicious. Besides some of them would need to stay on campus to make sure nobody notices the Winx's disappearance.

The three second-year students finally reached the greenhouse, the door was already unlocked. It's hardly ever licked during the day, too many earth fairies coming at all hours of the day. Plus specialists come in and out to get patched up when training gets a little too rough. Which was starting to become more and more with Andreas in charge of the specialist.

Floral vines and large plants grew in every corner of the room and Sorin kept getting a face full of the plants because of his height. "What the- all these plants- My god do earth fairies not know what too much means?" The Solarian knight complains just as he got smacked by a hanging vine of flowers. Fallon pursed her lips in an attempt to hide her laughter.