𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER EIGHT
FORGET A MIDNIGHT SNACK

Fallon let out a gasp as she was pulled into a dorm room

Fallon let out a gasp as she was pulled into a dorm room. After her earlier actives with the burned one, she was on high alert. It was like her powers were on autopilot, as the person who had pulled her into the room was then pushed against the nearest wall.

Now that the culprit was being held against the wall, Fallon finally took the chance to discover who it was. She flicked on the light switch to the hallway, to reveal...

"... What th- Beatrix?!" The first year, dressed in a marble button-up pajama shirt with matching shorts was held up on the wall with black smoke around her. Fallon instantly let go of the first year, who was pinned a few inches from the ground.

"That was not the way I had imagined you pinning me up on a wall." The auburn-haired girl said as he dusted off her pajamas.

Fallon's cheeks flushed as she recognized what the girl said. She's been hanging out with Riven way too much.

"Sorry, you just surprised me, and my powers went on autopilot." The older fairy apologized, as she tried to stop blushing.

"It was partially my fault anyway since I pulled you in here without warning. I hadn't heard from you after the drunk text you sent me, and I was... Worried." Beatrix admitted, feeling immensely embarrassed with sharing her feeling. Fallon let out a small aww at Beatrix's confession.

"Anyway, where were you, by the way, I went to your mother's room but neither of you was there."

"I was with my mom, but then I ended up going with Sky to kill the Burned One. Which we did, but the headmistress came and gave us all a lecture which resulted in detention." Fallon explained at a rushed pace. Which, made Beatrix take a second to absorb what she had said.

"... So you went to kill a Burned One again? How'd you even find it?"

"Bloom..." Beatrix's face was laced with confusion by Fallon's answer.

"It's a long story."

"So where were you headed before I pulled you in here? Are you headed to Riven's little after-party in pajamas?"

"Oh no, I'm absolutely Knackered." It was true that Burned One had worn Fallon out.

"I can help with that." the fairy with the Auburn hair stated as she took a step forward to Fallon.

"What? Do you have another potion that can fix my tiredness?" Fallon joked as she remembered the vial of liquid Beatrix gave her to help sober up. The older fairy leaned on the wall behind her, with her arms loosely crossed.