𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER SEVEN
NOT SO SUBTLE PANIC

Fallon quickly ducked down, hardly missing the foot that had almost kicked her head off

Fallon quickly ducked down, hardly missing the foot that had almost kicked her head off. Her fast-paced heartbeat increased as she came back up. Fallon was distracted, it's been a week since the burn one attack. Her mother was still infected yet, here she was helping Silva manage the Specialist training.

"If your all distracted like this, you might end up getting hurt." Renova says, right as Fallon stood back up.

"Yeah, I know." Fallon answers shortly, as she landed a kick at Renova's hip. She threw two punches, first with her right fist then her left. The specialist blocked both of her punches, then threw a punch of her own.

On any other given day, Fallon would have been able to have blocked the punch. However, in the distance she saw her mother gasp, and lean on a weapon display, to keep balance. It felt like seconds went by, as she averted her gaze from Renova.

Renova's right fist hit her right at the square of her nose. Fallon instantly reaches for her nose and lets out a pained gasp. She staggers pack, a little, as she rubs her nose.

"Bollocks." Fallon muttered under her breath. Luckily, for her, Renova didn't punch her nose too hard, so it didn't bleed.

"Hey, I warned you about getting hurt." she said almost unapologetically, as she held her hands up.

"C'mon, let's move." Fallon said once she saw some specialist switch stations. The two girls walked over to the platform where Sky and Riven were training.

"Seems like you're, not the only one distracted." That's true in the past week Sky, and Fallon have been beyond distracted.

"What, Riven gets a compliment, and all of a sudden, Silva has brain damage?" Fallon heard Riven ask.

"He must have, especially if he complimented you on your fighting skills." Renova speaks up as the two of them walk up the podium.

"Very Funny." Riven said, sarcastically as he flicks her off. The four specialists began to walk down the steps when Sky started talking.

"Well, it's been a week since he got infected by the Burned One. I dunno. Maybe I'm overreacting." Sky and Riven walk over to sit on a bench beside Stella. Renova and Fallon stand on the side but still, listen to the conversation. At least Renova was, Fallon wasn't precisely paying attention, as she stared at her mother from across the field.

"What do you think, Stel?" Sky asked Stella, who was texting away. Fallon rolled her eyes at Stella, they hadn't exactly been on good terms for the past week.

"About what?" She asked, clearly showing how she had paid no attention to her not-so-official-boyfriend.

"Silva. How does he look to you?" he asked. As he looked in Silva's direction.