So... Cold

Japan and Mongolia were lying next to each other, his eyes slowly opened to witness the predicament they had come into. "Oh no! Japan, wake up! We're lost and our friends are missing!" He nudges Japan's back. "I don't want to open my eyes..." Japan whines, pretending to be oblivious to the world around her.

"Япон, I'm gonna leave you if you don't get up," Japan instantly pulls herself off the deep snow. "Fine fine! I'm up, sheesh..."  Japan grabs Mongolia's hand in case they get separated again. "Ooh... Nothing is looking good here... This is bad!" Her whole body was vibrating from fear, Mongolia chuckles and pats her head. "Don't be scared, Japan, I will protect you!" He gave her a small feeling of assurance. 

He was the one to walk behind with Japan nudging him in the back, frantically observing the area. "Relax, Japan, what is there to be afraid of?" Japan perked up from the question. "Lots of things! I remember playing a game very similar to this!" 

"Oh yeah? What's it about?" Mongolia asks her, interested in what thoughts were crossing her head. "Yes! It's about a ghost cannibal who eats people! They usually lurk around the mines but often come out at night to hunt their food!" Japan tried to show an image by impersonating the monster.

"That's some... graphic proposition, Япон..." His uneasiness sinking in, Japan wasn't helping him stay optimistic. "That's not even the worst story! There is also another one with an ancient, vengeful apparition who travels through a blizzard much like this! He roams around freezing innocent humans, and then shattering their physical form so he could absorb their souls!" 

"J-Japan, you're scaring me..." Mongolia was shaking in his legs, he wasn't much of a believer when it came to paranormal activities. However, a small nudge of his fear could cause him to freak out. Like last year when it took him 2 months to get over from a ghost sighting he thought he definitely saw. 

Both of them huddle with each other, extremely cautious with their steps. They would jump at the slightest noise. Unfortunately, Japan and Mongolia's energy was depleting at a massive rate. "モンゴル様, I can't keep going like this, I need to sit down..." She falls to her knees, Mongolia sighs and rests next to her. 

"Guess it can't be helped. Take as long as you need, because we will not be relaxing after this," Japan was happy her leg muscles were easing up. "Do you think the others are doing good without us?" 

"I'm sure they're fine, I hope..." 

Mongolia and Japan turned around and saw a snow monster standing right behind them. They casually whipped their heads forward, not saying anything.

"モンゴル様..." Japan's eyes dialed to him, Mongolia kept a strained smile on his face, "Yes, Япон?" He answered, keeping calm. "Did you see that?" Japan questioned, not daring to look back again, "Yes... I did..." She lets out a breath of relief at his statement. "Oh, for a second there, I thought I was seeing things."

"Heh, Yeah me too," he nervously chuckles. A few seconds later, the two instantly got up and ran for their lives, screaming bloody murder along the way. While they were dashing through the thin snow, they so happened to run past the two Koreans, "Guys! We're so glad - Hey, where are you two going?!" South Korea yelled at them. "RUN!" Japan only screamed in return. "What did she say?" North Korea looked back to see the horde of hundred abominations charging at them.

"Oh F- MOVE!" North Korea grabbed South's hand to quickly outrun the ice monsters. They eventually caught up with the two upfronts, "We need to find a way to ditch them!" Mongolia grabbed his blasters and shot them whilst keeping his movement track. The rest followed along, regardless of their offensive action, it was not enough to clear a fraction of the bloodthirsty mobs.