Party all night!

Russia was resting soundly on his bed, he had trouble sleeping though. When he opened his eyes, he was met by the gray sky and the storming snow. "What the!" He quickly gets to realize he was no longer inside his home. Instead, he was out in the cold freezing winter, the strong wind made Russia cover his eyes in despair. What the fuck is going on!!?" He screams out.

"Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, are you there?!" He shouted, hoping they aren't harmed or missing. Russia held his elbows due to the coldness making his body stiff. He doesn't know where he is going, but he had to find his siblings fast.

"Ukraine, is that you?" He sees a dark figure standing way in front of him. Russia inhaled deeply, it felt like he couldn't breathe enough, his lungs weren't receiving enough air, as if his lungs were cooling from within. He taps who he assumes is Ukraine on the shoulder...

...

"Wait... You're not Украина!" 

Russia wakes up from his fever dream, his room was freezing cold. "Бррр, I guess I left the heater off..." He gets up and closes the window, "Still a blizzard outside... comparing this with yesterday's weather I say it's getting worse..."

A knock came on his door, "Enter," he authorized, Kazakhstan peeked his head inside, "Good morning big brother! Time for breakfast, come downstairs." Russia nodded his head, and Kazakhstan smiled then flew away. Russia followed behind him, Mongolia saw him coming down and greets him, "Morning, Орос. Sleep well?" He pulls the chair for him to seat.

"I think so, I woke up cold though," he wears his coat and hat, and Mongolia puts a hand on Russia's forehead, "...Oh my, you don't feel so hot, maybe you should stay indoors for today, perhaps rest on the couch and watch some tv? I can go get some sheets for you to get warm and comfy if you'd like?"

"Yeah... I would like that, so what are we having for dinner?" he asks his little sister, who presented a dish full of delectables, "Biscuits and cookies with a side of milk tea!" They looked absolutely scrumptious, Russia picks one up and takes a small nibble, "Hmm... Not bad, it's flavorsome, who made it?"

"Mongolia did! He showed me his recipe!" Mongolia shook his head, "No, we all baked it, Ukraine and Kazakhstan helped." He gestures to his two brothers. "Yes, but you were the one who also brewed this tea."

Russia finishes his cup of tea, and suddenly the whole world started to spin for him, "Augh..." he groans from frustration, "Russia, you feeling alright?" Belarus questions, "Y-Yeah, I just need to.... lay down for a moment." 

"Hm, I think you should," Mongolia agreed, Russia stood up and crashes onto the couch, Kazakhstan brings a sheet from upstairs and covers him up. "Спасибо, Казахстан, you are so sweet," his little brother grins and accompanies him.

"Here, allow me to assist you with those." Mongolia grabs a plate and began washing them, "Oh no, Mongolia, you shouldn't have, you're the guest here!" Belarus felt bad for making him do the dish work, "Ha, We are no strangers here, Беларусь. I insist, go on ahead and do what you want."

"Aw, Thank you, Манголія. I really appreciate it!" Belarus grabs her book and rested on the sofa, 'Hopefully, I can finish this today!' She internally remarks. Kazakhstan had the remote, so he watched some cartoons, Ukraine was busy going through his phone, and Russia didn't care what was on tv, all he wanted to do was repose. 

Mongolia takes a moment to look through the window, "Hmm... I wonder what my friends are doing..." 

...

"Here is the casserole, enjoy!" China puts the tray on the table, it was certainly a family restaurant-style meal with juices, wines, and rice. Taiwan wasn't sure if the two of them alone could finish all of this. "Ah, I guess we overdid it again..."