As clear as day

-South Korea's POV

Arachnia tied a string to us so we wouldn't get separated, I'm more amazed by the fact that he can see in the dark.

South K: Damn Arach, how are you able to see?

Arachnia: When you live in the pitch-black land, you learn throughout the days.

Mongolia: I may not see my path, but where are we going Arachnia?

Arachnia: You said your friends were gone by the time you woke up, there is only one place where travelers like you end up. I named it "The Widow's lair".

South K: Why?

Arachnia: ...You'll see.

That makes me a bit concerned, the Widow's Lair? I don't remember going on a mission like that in the game campaign. Okay, let me remember, in the original story of the game, the heroes were supposed to kill some bandits and thieves as they travel they end up fighting Syzoths and Nagas. So far the story of the game has been altered completely, negating all my knowledge of what to expect. Hill trolls, giant insects, none of them were present before...

The ground began to rumble, what is happening? Is it an earthquake?

Mongolia: What is going on?

Arachnia: Oh no! BACK AWAY!

He suddenly pushed us just before something came bursting out of the ground, it made an awful screech.

Mongolia: I can't see anything, what is that?

Arachnia: It's an Earthworm, it must've felt the vibration of our steps, we must turn back!

South K: After walking for 3 hours? NO WAY, we are killing it!

I swung my axe, despite having no vision, I just hoped that I'll get a hit.

Arachnia: No, it's on your left!

A slimy thing smacked my body and sent me off, great, I can't fight or dodge. 

Arachnia: We should run back while we have the chance!

Mongolia: NO!

A small light came from Mongolia's arrow, he saw the creature and started shooting a flurry of arrows at it, it squirmed a bit before coming to a halt. Just to be sure, I severed it in the middle.

South K: Nice job!

Arachnia: You almost got us taken by the swarm! It's a good thing the fire wasn't bright enough to attract them!

Mongolia: Swarm?

Arachnia: Yes, there are thousands of moths right above us now.

We looked up in the sky to see nothing, but I know Arachnia could see them.

Arachnia: Looks like we are lucky, though, make another fire and they'll be diving at us.

Mongolia: What'll happen then?

Arachnia: Don't know, we'll probably be taken...we should get going.

He pulled on the string to assure to move...

...

South K: ...

Mongolia: ...

Man...the tension here is thick, should I start a conversation with him? What should I say? 

Mongolia: So Arachnia, what was your life before all of this began?

Ah, thank you, Mongolia.

Arachnia: Life before this?