Eternal Death

-Third-person POV

After what seemed like a long way, The Dead Knight has finally reached the Lich King's domain. There he was... The Lich King, his presence intimidating, his body radiating coldness, the Dead Knight walked carefully.

Dead Knight: My king.

Lich King: ...

Dead Knight: I have important news to tell you.

Lick King: ...Speak.

...

...

Japan used her healing powers to lessen the pain of Paladin's army and her friends, North Korea sat on the snow with his arm supporting his chin as he watched Mongolia and Japan tend the wounded. South Korea sat next to him and nudged his cheek.

South K: What are you thinking about 형제?

North K: *Sigh* Nothing... just resting.

South K: We are about to move, are you ready?

North K: ...Yeah, I guess.

South Korea lifted his brother from the ground and rejoined the others. Mongolia finished patching up a footman's broken arm, he put away the bandages and casts.

Mongolia: What's up you two?

South K: We should resume the search for Arthas.

Mongolia: ... I suppose we have no time to waste.

Japan: What about Paladin?

South K: Paladin will have to stay behind us until we infiltrated the undead's base, he'll aid us in our time of need.

The four took the lead as Paladin and his soldiers followed after them, they encountered a few ghouls and zombies, but they weren't too much of a hassle. Much walking later, they stumbled to another gate, which was blocking their path.

Japan: What do you think it is behind this gate?

Mongolia: Whatever it is, it can't be good.

South K: Be wary everyone!

They knocked the gate down, North raised his hand to signal Paladin to stay back, slowly stepping through, nothing seemed out of the ordinary... yet.

South K: *Gasp* I can feel the ground rumbling!

At first some hairy spindly arachnid limbs burst out of the ground, they were soon revealed to be creatures with insect-like figures with a face that vaguely resembles a human's 

Japan: EW, WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY?!

South K: They're Crypt Fiends, they are experiments, a genetic cross between humans and spiders. They spit some weird acid or poison-like liquid at you, they can also ensnare you with their sticky web, keeping you in one place.

Crypt Fiend: Humans... your corpses will be feasts for the flesh flies as soon as we are done with you!

Japan: THEY CAN TALK!

While Japan was panicking in the air, one of the fiends shot web from their body and stuck Japan on the floor.

Japan: EW, IT'S HORRIBLE!

The Fiend skittered its way to Japan, who struggled to get out of the web, opening its fangs some green water dripped from it, the Fiend was about to bite her.

Japan: EEEEEE!

When she opened her eyes, the upper body of the fiend was cut in half, North Korea slashed the web off from Japan.