Town of the damned

-North Korea's POV

The closer we got to the church the more uneasiness I felt.

North K: Hey...maybe this is a bad idea.

I  stopped walking and decided to trust the eerie sense in my guts, the others stares at me worriedly.

South K: What is it, brother? Are you still woozy from the boat trip?

North K: No, it's not that.

Mongolia: Well, whatever it is, we can't go anywhere else other than there.

Japan: And besides, we are high level, there is nothing we can't handle.

Mongolia: Though, we shouldn't get too cocky, who knows what horrors might get in our way.

Mongolia gently knocked on the door, the sound of footsteps could be heard; someone opened the door from behind.

???: H-Hello?

A beautiful woman holding a candle opened the door, she had a hooded robe over her. I noticed my brother's flushed face, he seriously can't be in love with this chick at first sight.

???: What can I do for you 4?

Mongolia: We are lost, can you lend us a map?

???: Oh, of course! Come in.

We all entered the church, many people were sitting on the chairs, strangely all of them had robes too.

Japan: もう, is a ritual going on here?

???: Ritual? Oh heavens no, we are here to...pray for the all-mighty one~

She ordered one of the members to fetch her a map, when he returned, he gave the map to Mongolia.

Mongolia: Thank you miss?

???: The names Akasha, what are yours? 

Mongolia: My name is Mongolia.

Japan: I'm Japan.

North K: North Korea.

South K: M-My name is South Korea, but you can call me South for short.

Akasha: How wonderful.

Mongolia: Well, we appreciate your help, but we must be going on our way.

Before we could go out, the church members blocked the door.

Akasha: What is the hurry? It's dark outside, and a snowstorm will come by soon. Why don't you 3 handsome men rest here for now? And...you too.

Japan: ...Thanks?

Mongolia pulled us into a huddle and began whispering.

Mongolia: What do you three think?

North K: We should just push her away and leave!

South K: What? Come on, she's being hospitable, we should accept her offer.

Mongolia: What about you Japan?

Japan: Eh, I'm down with anyone's decision. 

South K: Can we please stay here? At least for just one night!

Mongolia: ...Fine.

Japan: Then I'll agree with you two.

North K: This is a waste of time!

We all broke the huddle, Mongolia cleared his throat and told Akasha we accepted her offer.

Akasha: Wonderful, this way, I will lead you to your rooms~