Gallery

China's POV

"Good luck!" the voice faded and I was left befuddled. Whatever that anonymous figure was, it had some sort of ties with 蒙古. I have a speculation that maybe it was the one who kidnapped Mongolia...

As I walk through the hallway, I noticed some of the pictures here were moving... As in moving, I believe their expressions changed. I'm not sure if they were trying to be subtle about it or not... It's downright uneasy... I can see light radiating from this room, it looks like a... Dining room? A painting of a man is set on a chair.

"Well... It's about time you arrive, it's not polite to make someone wait," IT TALKED! "W-Were you... Just speaking to me right now?" I stuttered out, the man in the photo laughed, "Let me assure you, you haven't gone insane, correct, I did speak, why don't you sit down and unwind a little? You look like you need a break from all the surprise you've seen."

I rubbed my head in confusion and crashed on the chair, the painting in front of me was indeed speaking and drinking tea. "Well... Why don't you try the tea?" He offered, my guts tell me to accept his offer, but my brain knows better. "Thanks, Though, I think I'll pass," I nudged the tea away from me a bit, "Hmpf, seems like you're more bright as I thought you were," He pulled a neat handkerchief from his chest pocket and tapped his mouth. "Well... I suppose I ought to introduce myself to you. My name is Mr. Frame, and  your name, sir?", "I am 中國."

Mr. Frame's eyes widened, then his face changed to a more... Irritated face, "Your very presence in my gallery insults me!" He yelled at me. What did I do? One second he was tranquil, and now he was angry at me for no reason. 

"Woah, what's your problem?" I asked, the photo took a deep breath and calmed down, he showed a deceitful smile, "Nothing... I just remember a certain best friend complaining about you the other day." Wait... About me?

"W-Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked him, "Oh, I'm thinking of what horrible things I could do to you. Just imagining it brings a smile to my face." 

Alright, I had enough of his shenanigans, I rudely got up from the seat, "Who are you?" I glared at him, "Now now, didn't I already tell you my name?"

"You seem to know who I am, care to explain?" Mr. Frame chuckled, "Does the name... Mongolia ring a bell to you?" I gasped in shock, this guy knows 蒙古! "You know him? Do you know where he is?" 

He grimaced and scoffed, "And what does it matter to you?" Now, this guy was getting on my nerves. "He is my friend, and he's been gone for weeks." Mr. Frame wholeheartedly laughed and wiped the tear from his eye, "Friend? You... Do you really think of him as your companion? Don't make me laugh!"

I slammed my fists to the table, causing a few tea cups and pots to fall, "Tell me where he is, NOW!" I commanded, "You want answers? You'll have to find them in my art gallery... Well, if you manage to survive that is. I'll be waiting, toodles!" He walked off from the photo, now it was just an empty background. How on earth did he do that? It's like he traveled somewhere else in the photo.

Damn it, now I'm even more baffled! *Sigh* No use sitting here thinking about what just happened, I have to keep moving. I opened the door out of the dining room, here goes nothing.

... My my, there are plenty of.... unique arts here. What's this? A note! "Ruin of the Mind, if your mind suffers too much, you will soon start to hallucinate... And in the end, it will break apart. And more worrying yet... Is that you will not even be aware of that fact." 

That is concerning. So far, every paintings I saw were just hands... "WHAT THE!" Suddenly, the hands reached out from its frame and grabbed me by the collar. I struggled to get out of its grip and successfully pulled myself off, I didn't expect that to happen. Many hands came from the walls, best I keep away from them.