South Korea

I've been walking for hours now, Hopefully, the others have more luck than I do, there are no signs of any tool shop around here. My legs are so sore from walking...maybe, I could ask someone. I went to a girl and tapped her shoulder, she turned around...and I was left speechless.

Girl: Yes? What is it? 

(Let me remind you that our adventurers know Chinese, so I'll type in English to make it easier for all of you to understand)

South K: U-Uhm, I-I don't know where the tool shop is, could you show me directions?

Girl: Tool shop?! I know where that is! My father owns it! Come on let me lead you there.

She was so happy, she looks so innocent, that beauty, that smile could lighten my day. She suddenly grabbed my hand and started running to what I believe is the tool shop's location. I blushed red, I didn't think we'd hold hands this soon. After much running, we stopped at a building.

Girl: We are here!

South K: T-Thank you uhh...

Girl: It's Ai.

South K: Well, thank you Ai, I've been looking for it for hours.

She giggled, it's music to my ears.

Ai: What is your name?

South K: Oh...well, it is...South Korea.

Ai: South Korea? I've never heard a name like that before.

Dang, did I just slip up?

Ai: You have a unique name South Korea, Hee hee you're special.

*Gasp* She thinks I'm special!

Ai: Well, see you later.

She ran off somewhere else, I watched her leave, wish we could've talked for much longer though...why was I here again?

...

Oh yeah, the chips. I entered the tool shop, the shop owner was sitting on a chair, he must be Ai's father.

South K: Excuse me, sir.

Owner: Oh! What can I do for you?

South K: Do you have any bradawl or screwdrivers?

Owner: I do! You're lucky, these have been famous around here, ever since the supreme ruler arrived. I have the last one here. 

He handed the tools to me, now I gotta dissemble the phones and reassemble them to microphone chips. 

Owner: That'll be 10 gold.

Oh yeah, I forgot, the currency here is gold, good thing Taiwan gave us all coins, just in case. I paid for the tools, now I should get far away from this city to work on my gadget, there were many mountains and forests, I should go there.

Owner: Before you go, I need to ask you something.

South K: What is it?

Owner: I saw you talking with my daughter, are you two friends?

South K: No sir, we just met.

Owner: Hmm...well, carry on.

I walked out of the shop, I put the tools into my pockets, damn, this dress has a deep space. Then, I saw people with guns...it looks like they were searching for someone...!

Oh no! China must've noticed we escaped, he sent guards to look for us. The guards marched passed me, not before glancing at me. Not gonna take long until every people here starts getting wary. 

*DONG DONG DONG*

I was startled by a bell sound, it was coming from the Tall Tower, it has a bell on the roof. People started gathering around the tall tower. China came out of the balcony, this can't be good.....

It appears that China is announcing something, I can't tell what he is saying, since I'm so far away, nothing is good when it's coming from China. I should get out of this big city before I get in trouble. I made haste and started speed walking, I took every step carefully, this dress is too long, I could step on it and trip, I should get this solved, perhaps get a knife or a scissor to cut the skirt. 

-Outside the city.

Phew, I got out unnoticed.

???: Hey!

Scratch that.

I turned around and saw Ai, I smiled, did she follow me here?

South K: Ai! What are you doing here?

Ai: I saw you leave the town, I figured that you were going out for a walk around nature, so I wanted to join you.

I want to tell her that I'd wish to go in private, but I hate to be rude, she just came all the way here to walk with me. I wonder if I can tell her where I came from.

South K: ...Ok, I suppose you can keep me company.

Ai: Sweet!

Ai and I have been walking around the woods, she looked at everything with curiosity, she seems to love plants, flowers, and trees.

Ai: The sky is clear and beautiful and the climate here is fresh, isn't it?

South K: Yeah it is, you enjoy sunny days?

Ai: No I don't...it is just that...never mind.

South K: Ai, if something is wrong, you can tell me, I'm good at keeping secrets (Kind of).

Ai: You promise not to tell anyone, if you do they will kill me.

South K: WHAT?! Then I definitely won't.

Ai: Alright...what do you think of our new ruler?

South K: Ruler?! China?

Ai: *Gasp* You should not call him by that name, he'll have you executed if he heard you say it. He kills anyone who disrespects him. Though I guess it's okay to mention him by his name here.

South K: Has he actually done that?

Ai: Yes...many times.

Ai became sad, something bad must've occurred to her, I don't want to ask her.

South K: Well, my thoughts on China are a little complicated.

Ai: You wanna know that I think of him?

South K: What?

Ai: I wish he never existed.

South K: Why?

Ai: Because ever since he became the emperor. Our country became more polluted, and the atmosphere there is burnt. Out here, we are safe from that poisonous city.

South K: You really do love nature do you?

Ai: I do...but that's not the only reason I hate China.

South K: Care to tell?

Ai: No...perhaps later...South K, don't you think we've gone too far from the city? I don't want my father to get worried.

South K: Ah, you can go home if you want to...I'm gonna walk for a little longer.

Ai: No, I want to be with you.

She hugged my arm, she is so precious. I'm gonna have to tell her somehow, I trust that she won't tell china or the townspeople. This place looks far enough, I can begin my project here. I took out the phones the others gave me, and the tools from my pockets.

Ai: Woah! What are those?!

I looked at Ai, here goes nothing.

South K: Ai, there is something I have to tell you...