Friends

-Mongolia's POV

Mongolia: We checked every room, and no one seems to be there.

Golom: Oh, they are probably waiting for you in our playroom. HERE IT IS!

Golom thrillingly pointed towards the door handle, telling me to open it. I slowly turned the handle and pushed it, behind the door awaited many weird creatures and things.

???: SURPRISE!

Everyone in the room cheered and greeted me, I held my heart because of the fright I just felt.

Mongolia: *Gasp* Oh, don't scare me like that. Who are you all?

I looked around the room, there were many numerous toys and creatures. A 30 feet tall, big giant fluffy cat, its fur color was red and white. A picture of a person with a cane, monocle, and a top hat. A nutcracker toy with a cute uniform, and a fake shotgun. A marble statue of a woman with a sword. And a strange person made of wood had 2 branches sticking out of his head that resembled deer antlers, he only had two eye sockets and nothing else on his face. 

...

I think I know these people.

Big fluffy cat: I'm so happy you arrrre herrre!

The cat nuzzled its head to my body as it purred, and on instinct I patted it. I think I know this cat.

Mongolia: Wait... are you Cheshire?

Cheshire: MEOW! You rememberrrr me.

Picture: What about me Ol'chap? I'm sure you'd recall a dashing gentleman like me.

The picture stood in front of me, the tuxedo he was wearing was quite eye-attractive clothing, yet, he seemed familiar.

Mongolia: Wait, you're Mr. Frame!

Mr. Frame: Pleasing to see you again.

He politely greeted me by doffing his hat, the nutcracker pushed Mr. Frame away and excitingly waited for me to say his name.

Mongolia: Hmm? Could you be... Schnitzel?

The nutcracker's head rolled as he let out crow sounds, he hopped around me. I assume that was the correct name.

Statue lady: You wouldn't forget about me now, would you?

The statue lady put her hands on her chest, patiently waiting for my answer.

Mongolia: You are... Miss Mable!

Ms. Mable: Ah, you do know me!

She hugged me and twirled, her body was thick and solid, though it was alright. The wooden guy tapped my shoulder, it seemed like he couldn't speak or let out any sort of sound like Schnitzel could. I know what he wants from me.

Mongolia: And you're... Boreal?

Not quite sure of my answer, I hoped it was correct. The wood guy gave me a nod, and I let out a breath of relief. He held out his hand for me to shake, I accepted it.

Mongolia: I remember having nightmares about you. But after many dreams, you didn't seem so scary.

Golom wrapped its body around mine, he had a joyful smile on his face.

Golom: What a happy reunion! After the long wait, you finally arrived!

Mongolia: How long have they been waiting?

Golom: A few centennials, perhaps approximately 500 years, I lost track of the days.

Mongolia: Oh...