The Temple

-Third-person POV

Japan: Jidi, that's a name I read of once...in my book. He is a king of serpents and reptiles.

North K: Is he also the owner of this jungle?

Japan: It never said anything about that.

The adventurers peeked through the bushes, they were devising a way to get through without being seen.

Mongolia: I have an idea, Japan, you will use your fire magic to burn a bit of the forest to attract the guards' attention, North I need you to-

North wasn't around, he formed his own plan, which was to charge aimlessly.

Japan: NORTH!

North K: AAH, come fight me, you peasants!

All the reptiles took their weapons out, North swung his sword slicing and dicing a few of them.

Mongolia: Ugh, come on let's join him.

Japan blasted the reptiles with her beam as she levitated, and Mongolia shot multiple arrows severely injuring most of them. The bystanders watched in horror as they saw some strangers kill their kind.

Japan: CHAIN ZAP!

Lightning leaped through nearby enemies, they were stunned for a few seconds, North blasted light from his sword making explosions everywhere, screams erupted from the town, everyone evacuated the temple.

-Somewhere

...

???: YOUR HIGHNESS! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!

???: What is it?

???: The intruders, they have arrived!

???: WHAT?! Send all of the armies! 

???: Yes King Jidi.

-Back to our heroes

North Korea pulled the sword from a reptilian carcass, the ground was covered in green and red blood.

Japan: Ew, what is this green color?

Mongolia: Must be poison and acid they kept shooting at us.

Lesale: Is the square ov'r?

Lesale was hiding behind a rock, he looked around and saw all the dead bodies.

Lesale: Mine own w'rd, thee three art brutal.

North K: Well Lesale, sometimes you gotta commit dire actions to get what you desire.

Mongolia: I'm not certain the battle is over, Look!

He pointed at the temple gates opening wide, a war cry of hisses came out, tons of reptiles were storming towards them, even the giant komodo dragons.

Japan: Woah, those are a lot.

Mongolia: Brace yourselves!

North K: ...Lesale, I recommend you go hide somewhere.

He wasted no time, he took cover behind his rock again. Japan casts an ice wall, the pressure from the numerous beasts broke the thick ice, though it was successful in slowing them down.

North gripped his sword with all his might, as soon as his blade emitted pure light, he started oscillating the sword. A few of the Syzoth turned invisible, but Japan was prepared for that, she set a trap around the environment. When the Syzoths stepped on Japan's ignition trap, flame burst out burning them down. As for the fire skinks, Mongolia used his frost arrows to kill them, the dragons sprayed acid from their mouth, Japan used her force field to shield them, all of the reptiles banged the barrier.