North Korea

-North Korea's POV

After a long search, I was able to find the military base, it was nothing like I've ever seen, it was HUGE! I have to go inside and do a little investigating. 

*DONG DONG DONG*

What was that? It sounded like it came from the tall tower, I don't know what that was about, but I should care less about it and continue what I'm doing. I walked into the military base, I was stopped by the general.

General: Halt! State your business!

North K: I wish to join the military.

General: Then welcome aboard. Go inside, I will bring you your uniform.

I walked i-

General: Stop! Have I seen you before?

North K: I don't think so...

General: Heh, it's hard to tell people apart here, proceed.

That was a close call, I hurried into the base. And was greeted by soldiers.

Soldier №9: Hello new member! Let me be the first to welcome you.

He looks cheerful, the other soldier just ignored us and did whatever they were doing.

Soldier №9: Oh! Did I scare you? Or are you too shy to speak? O-oh if you can't speak then I am sorry.

I smiled he reminds me of my brother, I hope is doing well. 

North K: I can talk.

Soldier №9: Oh thank goodness. I was panicking there for a moment, my name is Jing! What is your name?

Should I tell him my name? It is hard to create a fake one in a second, I'm left with no other options.

North K: My name is North Korea.

Jing: Huh...what a strange name, creative nonetheless. Nice to meet you North Korea, ooh, it's hard to pronounce as well.

He bowed and so did I. 

Jing: usually, new members are obligated to pick a room by themselves, however, I have no roommates, so would you like to be mine?

This guy looks...trustworthy enough.

North K: Sure, lead me to your room. 

Jing: Great, follow me then.

Jing excitedly walked to his room. His room was simple, it only had a window, a desk, and 2 beds.

Jing: This is my bed, and this will be your bed.

I sat down on the bed, a bit rough, yet cozy enough to sleep on it.

Jing: It may be a bit personal, but why did you join the military?

North K: I want this country to be the most powerful one, so I'm gonna help invade others.

That's a lie, of course. He looked at the floor, his expression looks concerned.

Jing: That is...nice. I gotta go train, you can join me if you want. 

He walked out of the door, I decided to accompany him to the training camp.

Jing: Here we are, the training camp, we have swords and spears, we also have these things called ga, go, dang I can never remember what it's called.

North K: You mean guns?

Jing: Yeah! That's the word.

He grabbed one and aimed for the dummy, which is very far away. He shot 5, bullets 20% out of 100% successfully hit the dummy. I grabbed one of the pistols and aimed at the target dummy. I shot it 5 times, all the bullets hit the dummy in different places.

Jing: Amazing! you didn't even miss once! Do you have experience with them? Everyone here is just starting to get used to guns...you seem good for a beginner?

Am I being too suspicious right now? Quick North, think of an excuse.

North K: I've been using guns ever since they came out.

Jing: Wow, then you're the best soldier here.

I shouldn't stay here for too long, I seem to have caught the other soldiers' attention by shooting the dummy, it was strange enough that I didn't miss a single shot, they were all eyeing me, and soon they went back to training.

North K: Jing, I need to ask you something.

Jing: Yes?

North K: Do you know where the weaponry is?

Jing: I do!

North K: Can you show it to me?

Jing: Here on the first day and you already want to see the gun collections, you must truly love guns. I'll show you where.

Jing lead me to the weaponry, which was in another building. 

Jing: Behold, the total amount of guns that have been produced through the past 4 weeks.

I'll be honest, China has some dull collections, from what I am seeing, there were QBZ-95, Kai-shek rifle, many Astra 902, ZH-29, I've seen better China.

Jing: Oh! Look, this will blow your mind. This amazing thing is called a...a toa, uh, tao.

North K: Tank?

Jing: Yeah, that's the name, other soldiers have been building this tank for 3 weeks now, it's almost close to finishing...

...

Jing: That is all there is to it, now that you saw everything, we should head back to our rooms.

North K: ...

I understand what I have to do now, that tank stores an excessive amount of gasoline inside it, I take the gasoline tank and burn the weaponry building to ashes, these people don't have firefighters, so they can't do a single thing to put the fire out.

Jing: Well, we should have some nicer conversation, until we are given orders from the captain.

North K: ...

Jing: Are you oka-

North K: When are you gonna drop that act of yours?

Jing: Pardon.

North K: I can see it, that smile, it's fake, stop pretending.

Jing looked at me wide-eyed.

North K: YOu asked me why I was here, let me ask you what you're doing here.

Jing: ...Okay...I'm just an orphan who has no other places to go, who has no family members left, who has lost his purpose in life.

North K: What happened.

Jing: I was living a happy life with my mother and father, I also had a brother, we were very close...until he came. The emperor arrived and started a new dynasty, the Shang World Dynasty. Our new ruler had...talents, he showed everyone the best way to produce products. The supreme ruler wanted to conquer the rest of society, he set up this military base for citizens to train. He demonstrated how to use a gun and the difference between them. My parent didn't like the new order, they rejected his ideas, refusing his new demands got them slaughtered, my brother was forced to be sent to war, he never returned, I soon found out that he was decapitated by the enemies, his death wasn't in vain though, we won. That is why I'm here, to go the way my brother did. I have no other choices.

North K: Do you...appreciate China?

Jing: Woah, if the general heard you say that he'd have you killed, but to answer your question...no, I don't.

North K: What if I tell you, that there is a rebellion against the the ruler, would you join?

Jing: ...Yes I would.