Reality

Japan's POV

...

Oh no, this isn't good at all, I must've dozed off in the closet...I'm too scared to open my eyes, am I still alive? Only one way to confirm that question. At the count of three, I'll open them.

1...2...*Gulp* 3!

I carefully opened my eyelids...! Is this my home? I got up and touched my body, yes, this is me...I'm alive. My friends were sound asleep...was that all a dream? We did meet in the void, should I wake them up? I looked at the time to see it was 8:30 AM. It felt like I barely rested at all...dream time sure differs from real time. Perhaps I should let the others rest for a while...

*Growllll*

Oh...I'm hungry, scratch that, I'm RAVENOUS! I made it to the fridge; when I opened it, I quickly grabbed the cereal box and milk, rapidly pouring them together into a giant bowl. After intensely stirring them until the cereal color mixed with the milk, I threw away the spoon and drank from the bowl.

Japan: Ahh...much better...boy dreaming about Italy's food has made me quite famished...

...

Japan: ITALY!

I grabbed my phone and input the password, then I dialed Italy's phone number and called him...he's not answering, either I called too early and he's sleeping or something bad has occurred to him...

I'm gonna avoid stressing myself; stick with the first thought. 

Phone: The number you have dialed is not in service, please call again later.

Ugh...maybe I should just scroll my phone as I wait for the others to get up...

-A moment later

It's 10 AM, and they still haven't gotten up, now I'm thinking of waking them myself...

Mongolia groggily got up from bed.

Mongolia: Ughhh...everything hurts...

Japan: Mongolia, you're finally up, so..how was it?

Mongolia: How was...what?

Japan: The dream, we were all in the void, we parted ways, and that's the last I saw you.

He instantly jolted up.

Mongolia: RUSSIA!

Japan: Huh? What about ロシア?

Mongolia: I...I was in his dream...and we were attacked.

Japan: What a coincidence! I was with Italy and we were assaulted too.

 ...

So we both explained our story and connected the dots...it seems like Third Reich was in モンゴル-様's dream as well, we suspect that Third Reich is jumping through countries' minds, terrorizing them in their dreams, but we don't own sufficient evidence to prove that.

An hour has passed; the rest aren't waking up...

Mongolia: Boy, they're heavy sleepers aren't they?

Japan: I'm sure they'll arouse from their deep slumber...(Hopefully).

...

-3 hours later!

That's it! I've lost my patience, I'm gonna wake them up, I jumped on South Korea and aggressively shook him. He's neither reacting nor responding, I internally panicked.

Japan: Mongolia, wake up the others.

He nudged North and China, I poked Taiwan's cheek, then I slapped him.