Cold embrace

-North Korea's POV

We made it to the top of the mountain with our breath short, those bastards put up more fight than I thought.

Japan: Ooh, I hope Paladin is okay.

Mongolia: Wait... look!

Paladin's body lay dead on the cold ground as the Dead Knight removed his blade from Paladin's chest, rest in peace.

Japan: *Gasp* No.

South K: You killed him!

Dead Knight: Haha, yes I did, I have to say, he was a formidable foe, but in the end, his victory was denied.

North K: SHUT UP! 

I thrust my sword right into the Dead Knight, it seems the battle with Paladin has left him weakened and vulnerable. Despite having a sword go through him, he kept the stupid grin on his face.

Dead Knight: *Cough cough* too late White Knight, The Lich King is aware of your presents, and he'll kill you... and... use... your... bodies...

The Dead Knight closed his eyes after that statement. After making sure he really was dead, North Korea checked on Paladin's corpse with the others.

North K: Can you heal him 일본?

Japan: I can... but I'm not sure it would bring him back.

There was a moment of silence for the fallen hero, I realized how Paladin's body glowed a yellow light, and as soon as I knew it, a transparent golden spirit came out of his body, it was a ghost!

The sky opened marginally and sunlight shined upon Paladin, his spirit began to fly up into where the light came, we were all mesmerized by this.

Japan: すごい...

Mongolia: Гайхалтай...

South K: 우와...

Japan: Where do you think he went?

South K: ... I think he's in a better place now.

...

The earth began to shake and the sound of avalanches coming down could be heard.

North K: GET BACK!

We made it out just in time, unlucky for us, the avalanche just blocked up our ONLY way out. Perfect, guess we're gonna have to circle the mountain down from the other side. 

...

South K: Could this... be it?

I shielded my eyes from the bright white light coming from the sky, we are so high up, it feels like we are in the sky... a huge armored person with a cape was sitting on an ice throne... is that the Lich King? The four of us stood in front of him, unsure of what we should be doing.

Lich King: .............

...

Lich King: So... what Arthas said was true... there is another White Knight.

Oh man, his voice is really deep and raspy, or is the helmet the one making him sound like that? He slowly stood up and intimidatingly took his steps down from the throne. I expected him to assault us, however, he was pacing around, as if he was in deep thoughts.

Lich King: ... I remember...

...

Remember? What does he mean by that? This guy was confusing me, was he gonna fight, or not?