Chapter 14: Horrificator

Start from the beginning

"The deadline for the Parisian Student Short Film Festival is tomorrow evening, precisely 26 hours, 15 minutes and 14, 13 seconds from now." Max explains.

"Thank you, Max." You thanked. "We're still have to a long way to go. we still have editing, post-sound, soundtrack..." you began to list everything they needed to do from your notes.

"And who's gonna take Mylene's part?" Adrien asked.

"Um, me of course!" Chloè volunteer.

"You haven't even read the script!" Alya argues.

"Of course I have! The first scene anyway. I can even tell you that it ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Jones!" Chloè explains as she goes near to Adrien with a flirty smile.

Marinette screams as she imagines Chloé and Adrien kissing. You stared at your sister and practically imagine the horrible images running threw her head. Alya joins as she pokes Marinette's cheek. 

"You wrote that?!" Marinette gripped.

"Hold up!" Alya views the scripts. "I didn't write that!"

"Uh... I wrote it. It was just a little tweak. You know, to move the story forward." Nino admits.

 "What?! You edited my script without even telling me? That's low!" Alya growls, pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Wait a minute! You mean our script!"  Nino retorts with a glare,

Both are arguing with a rubber ball, Vanitas chimed in, " Let's find a replacement and continue the scene. We've got to film this on time."

Max backs him up, "Vanitas' right. Principal Damocles is only allowing us to use school until 6 p.m. sharp. Which leaves us 9 hours, 12 minutes and 12 seconds. 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6..."

"Ww get the Picture Max." you stop his math.

Marinette grabs hold of Alya. "Adrien and Chloé kissing cannot happen! No way!"

"You'd think I want to see my friend kiss that brat? It's a totally nightmare not only to me but for everyone in here. It makes no sense story wise anyway. The main character's emotional journey..." Alya explains.

"Hold on!" Marinette runs to where Adrien is. "We can't let Mylène just leave just like that, it's... wrong! We all chose her to play the leading female role! And... we're all in this movie together! She needs our support. I'm gonna go find her and bring her back." She volunteered to go look for Mylène.

hey began to leave but Chloè mocks them. "Always trying to save the day, aren't you, Marinette? Good luck finding the filthy hole that scaredy-cat's hiding in!"

The two began to walk towards the restroom. Once they made it inside, you tired to find her, but you both spotted something else. There was something covering the mirror. It was a strange pink goo. You grabs the pin and examines the strange goo by picking at it. Marinette and you were beginning to get worried. Suddenly, Alya entered the restroom.

"Marinette! (Y/n)! Did you guys find Mylène?" She asked.

"I'm afraid we didn't." you shook your head.

"Well, you better come ASAP, producer! There's some serious lip puckering about get going on!" Alta explains. Hearing the news, you quickly leave the bathroom to save your  friend from an awful kiss from a certain brat.

"I'm not scared of that Horrificator thingy, Officer Whatever-your-name-is, now kiss me!" Chloe dramatically says, which has Adrien leaning away from the kiss with a face of discomfort.