chapter 14 : TEA PARTY

Madam? Are you awake?

Casey, so you are here.

Yes, madam. You do remember today is the day?

What day, Casey?

You have to attend the tea party of the royal princess.

I forgot about it completely! I remember I received the letter a week ago and I accepted the invitation. Thank you for reminding me, Casey.

I don't want to go, I heard social events are like war! I rolled my eyes as I was thinking.
Anyways let's just go for the food. Royal Chefs would be good, I was grinning thinking about good food.

Madam, Do you want to wear this dress?

Yes, that looks good. Also Casey, bring me the diamond necklace.

She is way more excited about it, I guess. She is running around, jumping.

Are you excited, Casey?

Yes, madam I have never been to the "Royal Palace"

You look pretty madam! That necklace looks beautiful!

Thank you, Casey.

Madam, Sir Ian Deslar is here.

Greetings, madam.

Greetings! Sir Knight.

I brought "Knight Blint" he is one of our best knights and he will escort you to the Royal Palace.

'I glanced at Casey and she was blushing looking at the Captain. Oh! She likes him a lot. I thought and laughed in my head as I was thinking of teasing her'.

Thank you Sir Ian.

I will take my leave. Sir Ian left.

Sir Blint, I will be in your care then.

He just nodded without saying a word.

I looked at the knight, a quiet, child looking face. I think he doesn't talk much.

A regal carriage that belongs to Duke, he sure is rich.

We are going on this carriage?

Yes, madam. Isn't it big and good?

Of course, it is.

As we were in the carriage I could feel how good that carriage was. The seating was comfortable, the design was made with details.

Looking out for a moment and the scenery was pretty. I saw so many things I didn't realise when we reached the Palace.

IN THE ROYAL PALACE

It is way bigger and regal. Our eyes were widened with all the golden surroundings.
So this is the Royal Palace, it looks amazing.

As I walked to the party Casey was waiting outside with the  other maids. Sir Blint was with her as well.

Greetings to the Royal Princess

Oh! You are here Duchess Roughter.

Please sit down.

I glanced at people's faces to recognise if I knew anyone and I found marquis's daughter.

Marquis Ronian's daughter
Known for her well behaviour and fine etiquettes. She's the flower lady of the capital. She's innocent and bright. The most desired lady. She is loved by people and admired by every man and woman.

 She is loved by people and admired by every man and woman

Baron Cladione Glims's daughter and elder sister of Casey. She is very ambitious and has ways with the words. (Refer to chapter 10)

'She's Baroness Bianca Glims. She is also here for the first time please welcome her as well'.
As Princess Finished saying it. The tea party started.

This is hibiscus tea. We imported it from Fairy Kingdom. I hope you all like it.

It tastes good. I must say Princess has made a good choice. 'Baroness said'

Princess I have brought you rare snow flower tea, these flowers bloom once every ten years. These are only found in Reverio Kingdom. I hope you like it. Marquis Ronian's daughter added.

Lady Iris, thank you for your thoughtful gift.

Everyone is enjoying tea and desserts. Royal Chefs are so good! Look at that cake, the sugar melted in my mouth smoothly and it is not yet cold so warmness is making it way more delicious.

Someone's staring at me. But who? As i started looking around obliviously I noticed that lady Iris was staring at me.

Did I do something wrong or what?
Was I eating fast? No! What if I was being obvious about desserts!
I really want to hide under the table this is all making me feel uncomfortable.
But all the tea parties are like this so I can't really complain.

But what does lady Iris want from me? I smiled and got back to the reality and quietly started to listen to others.