Chapter 3: CHAOS IN MY HEAD

The wedding preparations were made so quickly as if they wanted me to leave any time they desire.

I wasn't sad at all, I was happy that Lelia won't pull my hair and throw things at me and my step mother will not be able to starve me and make me act like I am sick.

If I had something that I wasn't sure about is my husband. What kind of person is he? He is a brave person who has mastered swordsmanship at the young age of 15 and is very renowned in the empire. He is tall and handsome. He is the most sought after husband. I have also heard he stays away from women. Will he accept me?

I'm not looking for love but I still want a peaceful married life. I hope I get proper meals there. Expecting anything more than that would be arrogant. I want to leave and find my own happiness, a loving husband, a good family that sounds like a luxury to me but I would still love to explore the world and eat lots of delicious food.

'Who said you can't die happily with your favourite food in your mouth?'

I remember eating a piece of cake which was left by Lelia once and I was overwhelmed by the taste. I wanted to enjoy it again someday.

I want to live a peaceful life.....
Eat a lot of delicious food!
I know for others it's just a simple thing and trivial but for me it's happiness.

I hope I get to do that......
'Goddess Zinnia' please help me with that.....

Sigh, I am scared! But getting out of this manor will resolve some of the problems.....

I will definitely do it! I know I can......