CHAPTER 9 : TOUR OF MANSION (PART 2)

Today I visited the kitchen and garden.
I told Casey to take me to the kitchen.
The kitchen is well maintained and the Chef Brillian is welcoming as well. She served me freshly baked cookies.
The servants were looking at me with delight, I was excited for the food but the warm looks they gave me only made me happier.

After living in Count's mansion I know how to recognise the malice, hatred and hostility in eyes. The servants there always treated me with disrespect and looked down on me.

I tried a few cookies. They are delicious, how do they melt in my mouth, I loved it.

Chef these are the best cookies.

She smiled at me and said thank you for liking those I will make more for the tea time.

I was singing after hearing it.

Where should we go now?

Why don't we go to the garden? Flowers are in full bloom.

I agreed with Casey and we went on a walk to the garden.

Red roses bed. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were blooming so beautifully it was mesmerizing.
As I walked in I saw flowers of peonies, and lilies.
The garden was well maintained as well.

Madam, madam, look here, aren't those the flowers, the Delphimium flowers.

I smiled as I saw those flowers.

Yes, those are Delphimium.

Should we have tea here?

Yes, Let's do that.

We had tea looking at the flowers.
Cookies were served.

This is the best time of my life. I whispered as I was looking at the flowers.

Casey, sit down and have tea with me.

No, madam I can't.

Sit down Casey or I won't have tea here next time.

She quickly sat down.

She's cute. I thought.

What a wonderful day.

Let's have tea here tomorrow as well.

Yes, madam.

My step sister always had tea time with mother but I was put to bed.

I can eat however much I want. I will be healthier and live a long happy life.

It's unpleasant to think about the past. The scars are still there and I always try to mask them so, no one thinks I am weak and I was treated badly in Count's mansion.

I sighed and looked back at the flowers and indulged in its beauty.

Hi, thanks for reading it. Could you tap that little star? Yep, that one ⭐ it'll make me happy.
Any suggestions and comments are welcomed.

LOOKING OUT FOR YOU (Ko Eris)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara