CHAPTER 11 : WHERE'S THE DUKE?

Today I will find him for sure.

I was determined to talk to him. I won't deny that I want to see that face as much as I want to avoid a conversation. But let's make things clear, that would save me the trouble.

Madam, Sir Duke is training right now.

He is training? Does he train everyday?

I don't know about that madam but he does that often, 'I heard'.

Okay Casey we will go watch him train. I have something to talk to him about.

I am so thrilled with the thought of watching him train. That I can't control my facial expressions. Let's calm down for now.

IN TRAINING HALL

I could see the Duke, he is looking good. That white shirt is all sweaty, I could see his ripped body. He is so strong, he is fighting vigorously. That sword really looks compatible. He is not known for nothing! He is good with his sword.

Casey, who is the person the Duke is fighting with?

         Captain of the Knights

Oh! He is captain of the knights. Sir Ian Deslar is popular among maids.

He should be with all those muscles and looks. 'I thought'.

The Duke noticed me. I was standing there watching him. He came to me.

Madam, do you need something?

Greetings Duke, I have something to talk about with you.

Okay wait a minute, I will be back after I change my training clothes.

I will wait here.

Okay.

Training Knights

The Duchess is here for Sir Duke. Someone's excited.

Rion, stop talking nonsense and focus on your training. You know a knight should be focused.

Captain, don't act like that! I know you are also thrilled to see the Duchess for the first time. She is way more beautiful than she was described.

Rion, two rounds of the ground and you will clean swords of other knights for today.

Captain, You are mean! How could you do this to me? I was just saying what everyone is thinking.

Three rounds.

I am going, Captain.

IN THE HALL OF THE MANSION

Madam, what did you want to talk to me about?

That..... I.... I was asking why did you not visit me when you said so.

No, I mean it's been two weeks since we last met. I was wondering if you are doing fine.

I am doing fine, madam. I was just so busy with my work that I couldn't give you time.

I apologise for that, madam and I promise I will have tea with you this evening and I will see you often.

I was staring at him as he was talking. I could see the way he talks is respectful. His eyes shine like blue sapphire and his dark hair, he looks like  some 'protagonist' of a novel. He must be the loving child of 'Goddess Zinnia'.

Madam, madam?

Huh.. Yes, did you say something?

I said, I am leaving for work. I will see you in the evening.

Okay.

I was so busy gazing at him that I got lost in my thoughts. He must be thinking I wasn't paying attention intentionally or I just wanted to whine to get his attention.
Ugh!

SIDE CHARACTERS

DUKE'S MANSION

Butler- Biltuld Cordir. 
Black hair, brown eyes,one eye glasses. He is smart and has all important information about Duke and his family. He is faithful and reliable.

Aide- Rinian Cospler .
Brown, brown eyes, stern personality and nice. He has been helping Duke for a long time and is scared of Duke's cold demeanor but he always says what he wants to say anyway.

Head maid- Silvy Coper.
Brown hair, brown eyes, nice and warm, welcoming. She is a motherly character but when it comes to work, yep she nags just like mothers do. She is quick to punish others if they do not work diligently. She selected Casey to become an exclusive maid.

Captain of guards- Ian Deslar. Red hair with stone grey eyes, Strong and emotional at times, he is strict about Duke and guards. He would do anything to protect others. He is very responsible and takes pride in being Captain.

Knights
(Will appear often)

Rion- He is  funny and ready to escape his job. He could be seen slacking often and get caught by Ian every time. Poor little guy!

Lisner- He is responsible and loves sweet things. You could bribe this guy into doing your dirty work. Just a pouch of sweets and he'll melt.

Blint- He doesn't speak much and always keeps his guard up. He is like cat. You have to tame him and he'll listen to you a bit but don't expect much.

Tysm for reading 💗
Don't forget to vote 💜🙌