*****

It was already past 11 when I decided to come back to our room and try to pacify my very angry wife who didn't came out of the room from past 5 hours. She didn't even come downstairs to have her dinner and when Divya came to call her for dinner she make excuse that she wasn't hungry. Seiing this that she did not have her dinner because of me I also didn't have my dinner.

No one said anything about Aditi and my fight because this is the matter between the husband and wife but I know everyone wants me to pacify Aditi So with a plate of full of food I came to our room and found my wife still on the place where I saw her last time.

She is going to give me a hard time.

I think that in my mind and I know how hard it was going to be. Also she was wearing a saree looking gorgeous. I am definitely sure that she would not let me cuddle her tonight and may create that china wall of pillows between us she used to do in our initial days of marriage.

I put the plate on the nearest table and walked to her. I put a red rose on her table in-front of her which I plucked from the garden hopping that she would give me smile. She looked at it for a good minute and then smash. She threw it on floor with her hand.

Okay...it kinda hurts.

"Aditi let's take a break.", I closed the book she was reading. Without looking at me she took the book and started reading it.

"Aditi, are you insane. You didn't even move from this place in last five hours. Just take a break baby.", I snatched the book from her she was reading.

"No I need to study. I have an exam in a month.", She took a random book and started reading it. Her voice was low and sad when she said that I wanted to kick myself for shouting on her without any reason.

"I am sorry love for lashing out on you. Please don't be mad.", I hold her hand but she jerked it away. A tear drop from eyes nd fell on the book which she wiped away. I hold her hand and made her stand while she was trying hard to remove her hand from my hold.

"Dhruv, what are you doing. Please leave my hand. ", She sid with frown while trying hard to remove my hand.

"No, I won't until you talk to me. Please forgive me. I am sorry.", I said while pulling her close to me and put my one hand on her waist.

"I don't wanna talk to you. Leave me.", She pushed me by my chest and tears were streaming down from her cheeks.

"I am sorry love please. I won't do that again.", I hold her tightly so she could not get away from me.

"You know that how much I am dedicated to this exam but you still asked me to leave it because I m not serious. I just went to garden after a 4 hour long sitting but you still lash out on me.", she punched on my chest and I let her to lash out her anger on me. She was crying like a baby and whinning like a child.

"I followed everything you asked me. I out myself in a house arrest so you could be at peace. I just wanted to take a break.", She again punched on my chest with her little fists, which by the way looking so adorable.

"I know I acted like an asshole. I am sorry.", I apologised to her again and pulled her in a hug. After sometime she alos put her hands around me and hide her face in my chest.

"You are an asshole.", I chuckled when she whispered while sniffing and hugging me tightly while moving her face to the other side.

I broke the hug and wiped her tears. Her nose turn into red because of crying but she was still sniffing looking at me, looking so fucking adorable with her red nose and cheeks.

"I'm sorry.", I packed on her lips and a smile bring on her lips.

"Am I forgiven?", I asked while packing on her red nose and she giggled.