39. Under the candle light

Dear, pranali2303 thankyou so much for these lovely covers of my book.

Dhruv and Aditi also making their places in readers heart this is the big achievement for me, thankyou once again.

Aditi's point of view

All my life, I feel unwanted and unloved but when I around Dhruv he makes me feel home and treated me with love and care. To make a difference in someone's life, you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect, you just have to care.

Be with someone, who will take care of you. Not materialistically, but take care of your soul, your well being, your heart and everything that's you.

When you are in love with someone, it feels amazing to touched by the person who understands you, care for you, the person who acknowledges your flaws and loves your soul.

I feel safe and like home in Dhruv's arms not because I love him, I feel safe and protected because he took care of me in my every flaws and stood like a wall between me and the problems. I feel home in his arms just like right now. Rain still pouring on both of us but I am still in his arms and I never let go this feeling because he made me feel love. None of us said anything just stood their under the rain in each other's arms.

A loud thunder strike in the sky make both of us pull apart from each other and I was the one who broke the hug first. For a mere second, I saw the disappointment in Dhruv's eyes but soon his eyes again shining with grin. Soon reality hit me when I realised that we both are standing outside under the rain. What if someone saw us together hugging each other?

"Dhruv, we can't stand here like this. Someone might see us together." Panic was clearly visible in my vice. I looked left and right and roofs of my neighbour but to my luck no one was out and we both are alone standing on the road.

"So what...? I don't mind seeing with you." He shrugged his both shoulders, like it's not a big deal. Well not for him but for me it's a big deal. I can't afford seeing with him and want the history repeat in my bua ji house.