103. My own house

Aditi's point of view

"Does everything pack?", Dhruv asked me and I nodded my head as yes while zipping my luggage.

It took nearly two hours for both of us to pack my stuff and I am ready to move in with him to his place which is going to be our home soon. Dhruv wanted to take me somewhere and we decided to have our lunch outside till than maids will clean his house.

"But how we supposed to take my luggage on your bike?", I asked him.

"Don't worry about that. I already ordered my men to pickup your luggage from here and drop to our apartment. Shastri ji will take care of everything.", He said while scrolling down on his 0hone and thwn looked at me.

After shower I changed my clothes and wear a fresh suite while he wore the same clothes from yesterday and I iron them, this morning after washing them.

"Shall we go?", He asked while putting his phone in his pocket amd I nodded my head as yes.

He smiles and after holding my hand we move out from the house. I gave my house keys to Gita ji and told her that later few men come to bring my luggage. She wish me a goodbye and Dhruv and I made our way to his byke.

During the day this place gets crowded and bit noisy. Dhruv's bike was parked outside the lane in the open area. Dhruv was holding my hand and keep me close to him when he noticed few boys are eyeing me. He glared at them which made them looked to the other side.

"I don't know how did you manage in this place for a whole month. It's not safe for any other girl to live. Every other person just looked at the girl like they are seeing them for the first time.", He looked down to me after giving a death glare to them.

"I always locked my doors and I covered my face completely while going outside.", I smiles to him but he was still not convinced.

"That was the last time you were staying away from me. I would not let you go away from me.", I can see he was angry and I can understand.

"I promise, I would not go anywhere without you now please don't sulk.", I requested to him and he just shake his head.

We both reached to his bike. He get on the bike first and I set behind him holding him from his shoulders. He also did not object for holding him properly as this is not the place to show our love affection. He start the bike and we both drove off. As we hit the main road, Dhruv speedup and I hold him tight to keep myself safe. This morning Dhruv said that we are going somewhere but he did not tell me where. It's still a mystery to me. He slow down the bike and entered into Police station. He asked me to get down and I did same.

"Dhruv, why are we here?", I asked him. He get down from the bike and hold my hand.

"You will know soon.", He said and smiles looking at me, then we both walked inside the police station.

As we entered inside the building, all police men and inspectors stood from their seats and saluted him. Dhruv just nodded his head in gesture and made his way directly into the S.P office. Without asking the permission we both get into the cabin and there Raghav was sitting behind his table and reading some reports but when he acknowledged our presence in the room he stood from his chair and rushed to me. Before I could understand anything I found him hugging me tightly that my ribs started hurting but I bear the pain. Dhruv also let go my hand and I also hugged him back. I put my hands on his shoulder to push him back as it's now really hurting.

"Raghav, you are hurting her.", Dhruv says while putting his hand on Raghav's back. Raghav broke the hug and put his both hands on my shoulders.

"I can't believe you are standing in-front of me. Where were you this whole month? I have put my whole police force to find you but they could not trace you. So when Dhruv called me this morning that he is with you, I iasked him to bring here. Thanks to god that you are safe.", He hugged me again. I can see how worried he was for me. I am not used to this much love. Raghav always full fill the brother's love I always tried to look into Atul.