44. The shining star

Aditi's point of view

Saturday arrive before I blinked and I am struggling with my fee sets of clothes, finding a less rugged and clean dress which I can wear in Shastri ji's anniversary party. I don't want to go but Dhruv insisted that is why I am going. This whole week I could not meet him because of our different schedules. I missed him this whole week and end up crying at nights when the feeling of missing him was overwhelmed.

Shastri ji once told me that he is working on new project that keep him busy and back to back meetings with Chief minister and investors of other cities. Once we both bumped into the corridor of office.

Our eyes met, we found lost in each other but but before he could utter a word he called by Shastri ji. He seems in hurry so without saying a word he left me. That day I was happy and sad at the same time. I was crying but still I have smile on my face. I don't know what is this feeling is but sometimes this feeling kills me because I am dreaming something which I am not allowed to.

After that day I didn't see him. His work kept him busy but with his busy schedule he never forget my medicine and food. He make sure to give me these things on time, but not him. He has men for that.

I don't know where Shastri ji lives and where I will reach there but I can not disappoint Shastri ji as I owed him. He never misbehaved with me, guide me in different projects and helped me to make reports so I could not get scold by Dhruv. Well he never did that. I never saw him shouting on someone but he is known as his strictness towards the work.

I have to find a way to know Shastri ji's house address so I decided to go first to the office, took his address from the guards, they must have Shastri ji's house address or at least the area he lives in and then I go to Shastri ji house.

Finally I found a dissent suit which is less rugged and single in piece. One thing I liked in Aahana, she has good taste in clothes, she is modern but my uncle and Aakash bhiya never allowed her to wear modern clothes like jeans and skirt but I know she wears them when both uncle and bhiya are not at home. She only gives me her old rug suites which I took gladly because I need clothes to cover my body and I don't have money to buy new one.

I hurriedly finished all my house chores, get ready in a dress which I choose and after taking permission from bua ji I left from house with my stuff in my hands.

These days I had noticed that I gain some weight, I looked less skinny than before and it's all because of Dhruv. He can forget to have his lunch but never forget to give me food and medicines. It's all because of him I feel less depressed now days but I am afraid at the same time. When this internship over we stopped meeting and again I pushed back to my depression.

It's not easy to live with depression. I feel loneliness all the time, I am empty from inside like the soul inside me was dead long ago. It's not like I haven't tried, I have tried many times to bring the hope in my life but it was brutally killed by the people around me but now days I saw a hope, a ray of happiness, though it was temporary but I want to live with this hope just little more. I want to steal some time from time so I could live little again with him.

I know I will be left alone again but if this too much to ask from time just give me some more little time with him, so I can made some more memories to live when he left me and move on in his life.

It just a little wish of mine. Does time full fill this for me?

I entered in a isolated lane where Dhruv dropped me everyday after office. We did not talk much on our way to home. He just drop me and then left though every time his eyes filled with emotions like he wanted to say something but couldn't like something was holding him back. I also never pushed him. I know he is introverted from start but I am also not in any condition to talked to him about his thoughts, moreover I want him to share about by himself. I want to know him by himself not from anyone.